Moms 20’s-40’s trying to lose baby weight!

Options
2»

Replies

• jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 30 and the mom of a 3 year old boy with 40 lbs. to lose! Would love more mom friends with similar goals!
  • imabeevampire
    imabeevampire Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hello! 26 year old with a 6 year old. Still losing the baby weight. It's so much better to do it while your child is younger. I wish I had started earlier!
  • amandalee0913
    amandalee0913 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi moms!! I am 26 year old with 1.5 year old son, looking to lose about 20 to 30 pounds. I currently tracking food and water using the app and doing beachbody workout programs. Would love another mom or moms to check in with to keep eachother on track. :)
  • jenlangley1021
    jenlangley1021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 40 & a first time mom with a 4 month old. I stayed fit through my whole pregnancy but after an unexpected C-section & the reality of little sleep & all my energy going to my son, I’m more out of shape now than before he was born! Hoping now to figure out how to get fitness & health back into my life as a mom! Please add me!
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I’m 27 and have a 7 month old. I have about 40 pounds to lose:
  • shelts19
    shelts19 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 30 and a mom to 3 kids, ages 5, 19 months and 11 weeks. My short term goal is another 12 lbs. That will get me to my pre baby weight before any of them. My long term goal though is 30 lbs because that is where my healthy weight range would be. Feel free to add me!
  • LoobyJLou
    LoobyJLou Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey guys ! My son is 30 in July and I’m still trying to lose my baby weight from him !
  • ashleykelloway
    ashleykelloway Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm 34 and have a 5 and 3 year old. Trying to lose 15lbs. Been working out with little results. My goal is about 1-2lbs a week. So far only lost 3 in the last 6 weeks. Feel free to ad me
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm a 47 year old mom with babies who are 13 and 9. I'm still trying to lose that baby weight! haha
    Well, I've only really been trying for a year or two.
  • lnorman0888
    lnorman0888 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi so I guess technically I lost my baby weight but I love support keeping g healthy. I do at home workouts which I love an I just started a new shake although protein shakes literally make me so hungry anyone else have that issue?! Also I would love to share more info on my workouts and losing the baby weight if anyone was interested :)