I want to lose 30kg - (66pounds/4stones) Need friends to help support me to stick through this. ☹️

Options
Robocop27
Robocop27 Posts: 29 Member
I just started to go back to the gym today after so long...nothing fits, feel horrible and uncomfortable all the time I use to love going out but don't anymore because I feel ugly. I'm going away on holiday in 3 weeks and I feel awful because of the way I look. So I've decided to start working out and eating clean rather than wasting my time feeling sorry for myself. I would really appreciate it if I could gain some friends to help support me in my fat loss journey and I'd love to help motivate you too on those rainy days that your not feeling up to it. ☺️ my snap chat is Bia_sain I've created a snapchat to post snaps of what I eat and do in the gym every day. You can also add me there. So that we can buddy up and make sure we stay on track!

Replies

• leetopliss79
    leetopliss79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5st 4lbs in 11 months so if you need any help or advice let me know
  • Robocop27
    Options

Thank you il defo need some advice. That's amazing! What did you do to lose that kind of weight? :)
  • leetopliss79
    leetopliss79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just cut out all of the bad food, kept a diary of what I eat and I go walking every day
  • Robocop27
    Options
    How long/far did you walk? Did you have a calorie goal?
  • Maggyms16
    Maggyms16 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Robocop27 wrote: »
    I just started to go back to the gym today after so long...nothing fits, feel horrible and uncomfortable all the time I use to love going out but don't anymore because I feel ugly. I'm going away on holiday in 3 weeks and I feel awful because of the way I look. So I've decided to start working out and eating clean rather than wasting my time feeling sorry for myself. I would really appreciate it if I could gain some friends to help support me in my fat loss journey and I'd love to help motivate you too on those rainy days that your not feeling up to it. ☺️ my snap chat is Bia_sain I've created a snapchat to post snaps of what I eat and do in the gym every day. You can also add me there. So that we can buddy up and make sure we stay on track!

Best wishes and all the best, my friend
  • Robocop27
    Options
    Maggyms16 wrote: »
    Robocop27 wrote: »

Best wishes and all the best, my friend

Thank you! :) Hopefully I'll stick to it.
  • Aaisha92
    Aaisha92 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me on Snapchat. This sounds like a good idea!
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good luck feel free to add me