Birthday Present

Options
I'm turning 50 tomorrow and want to give myself a birthday gift - weight loss! I am new to this site.

Replies

• danimcgov
    Options
    HAPPY (almost) BIRTHDAY!!! :-) Losing weight and getting healthy...that's the best present you could ever give to yourself. Good luck!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! Wishing you much success!
  • lindardh38
    lindardh38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Today is MY birthday and I agree with you -- becoming more healthy is the best gift you can give yourself! I want this to be the year I FINALLY do this!! Good luck to you!
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Welcome to the site! My brothers birthday is tomorrow also! Happy Birthday! I hope you get what you're wishing for. I know you will! (:
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    I daresay that a life change is the best present you could give to yourself! Welcome to the journey.
  • AuntYackie
    Options
    I am to- just joined about 10 min. ago. We both have a lot in common. I will be 54 on Tuesday- so here is to the new "us".
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Mine is the 16th! This is a great site with supportive members! Love it! Feel free to add me as friend!
  • AuntYackie
    Options
    I am amazed that today is your birthday- tomorrow another member and Tuesday will be my 54th.. Congratulations to all of us for making the right choice by starting here with our new healthy lifestyles.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! What a wonderful way to celebrate
  • cathypowers1
    Options
    Good luck to us!