Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    You can do this. One step at a time! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • mccaleb92
    mccaleb92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! There was so much more to my post but it’s only allowing a certain amount of characters....blah
  • helene4
    helene4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Stay the course!

Keep fighting the good fight

You are worth it
    Your health is worth it

Your life is sacred
    Take care of yourself
  • mccaleb92
    mccaleb92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Need to shed 80 lbs. Its finally hit me that I HAVE to start making changes...to be a better me and HAPPY!! It’s amazing how much stress affects our lives and takes such a toll on our bodies. I will not be a victim anymore. I miss the old me...
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I lost 70lbs 7 years ago. I'm about 10lbs up on that now, so some work to do but it's ok. Stress and menopause are among my battles! Feel free to add me x
  • dieselgears2016
    dieselgears2016 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    mccaleb92 wrote: »
    This journey is so much easier with support (even if it’s complete strangers

Stick in there
  • juliedesabrais
    juliedesabrais Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    It’s so important to have a great support group!! Add me anytime!!
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I know its always better when you have a tribe cheering for you. I lost 70lbs and I could not have done it without my people
  • Swirvinwirvin
    Swirvinwirvin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I stopped smoking about 3 months ago, and have gained some weight. I don't want to look back in 6 months and see I am heavier that I ever was. Using the Fitness Pal again! I so need some motivation.

Me too...put on 17 pounds after I quite. Literally nothing fits. But I know in the long run we are better off! Keep active and try to drink water if you have craving. Each kilometre walk starts with one step. Same with weight loss. You can do this!!! Your family and friends want you to ne smoke free! You can do this!!!
  • Swirvinwirvin
    Swirvinwirvin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ooops ....quit! Not quite...lol