Aloha

Options
:happy: Well my daughter is now 16 mnths and da 60lbs dat I gained during pregnancy is still here. Well I lost 5 lbs but dat's it. My husband found me this site and it seem pretty good from reading all the blogs from people who's been a member for a while now. I'm hoping to have success like everybody else. My goal is to lose 55 lbs and get back to my old weight which was 120lbs. Wish me luck.

Replies

• victoria0684
    Options
    :happy: Well my daughter is now 16 mnths and da 60lbs dat I gained during pregnancy is still here. Well I lost 5 lbs but dat's it. My husband found me this site and it seem pretty good from reading all the blogs from people who's been a member for a while now. I'm hoping to have success like everybody else. My goal is to lose 55 lbs and get back to my old weight which was 120lbs. Wish me luck.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    good luck and welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • victoria0684
    Options
    Thank you...and wow...look how much weight you've lost...CONGRATULATIONS...
  • kstand
    kstand Posts: 15
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have only been on site since 1/27/09 love the site. Use your food journal it helps you see the error of your ways:happy:

138012.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • victoria0684
    Options
    dang u already lost 5 lbs?...dat's great...
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here, this site is so supportive, helpful and motivational. Everyone here is so nice and friendly. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck with your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • victoria0684
    Options
    thanks for ur support
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    welcome, victoria. good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Aloha Victoria-How's it? Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • victoria0684
    Options
    ur like my favorite lady...u lost sooo much...and u did or do ZUMBA?...i love ZUMBA...i used to do it back when we were still in San Diego...hopefully i get qualified and get to teach it here at our gym in Sicily...
  • victoria0684
    Options
    Aloha Victoria-How's it? Welcome! :flowerforyou:

hey thanks for da flowers...hehehe...
  • victoria0684
    Options
    welcome, victoria. good luck!:flowerforyou:

ur like my favorite lady...u lost sooo much...and u did or do ZUMBA?...i love ZUMBA...i used to do it back when we were still in San Diego...hopefully i get qualified and get to teach it here at our gym in Sicily...
  • aislingkelly
    Options
    hi victoria! I want to lose 55lbs as well! but that weight's not even from pregnancy I'm only 18!! :happy: good luck with your weight loss!!
  • bubblybbw79
    Options
    hi there
    im new to this site and just read your mesages on here!
    really found it an inspiration ty x
    hoping to meet new friends on here that will help me alone tho way and who i can try and help to.
    im a single mum to a 5year old so dont really get out much. plse feel free to get in touch xx
    jill x
  • sgoodwill
    Options
    Welcome Victoria. I just joined yesterday and am also trying to loose pregnancy weight. My daughter turned 1 last week and I have 63 lbs to loose. Lets do this girl! -Shannon
  • aislingkelly
    Options
    i just looked up ZUMBA on YOUTUBE and it looks like so much fun!!! There's like only 6 classes or so in the whole of Ireland and none of them are newar to me :mad: but im going to mention it to my friend who's a fitness instructor and hopefully get something started I'd love to try it out!! so much more interesting than a treadmill! :laugh:
  • victoria0684
    Options
    oh yes...ZUMBA is really great specially if u love love love to dance...they actually dont have it here in Italy so dat's why i ordered da dvd from ZUMBA.com...dat was like three weeks ago though and i still havent gotten it...i'm actually going to call dem today...but yeah ZUMBA is great...
  • victoria0684
    Options
    Welcome Victoria. I just joined yesterday and am also trying to loose pregnancy weight. My daughter turned 1 last week and I have 63 lbs to loose. Lets do this girl! -Shannon

DAMN pregnancy weight...i feel you girl...it sucks...
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I do wish you luck. Congatulations on your daughter, she is lucky to have such a beautiful mom.:flowerforyou:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :laugh: Be careful though. I had three and when ever I lost my pregnancy weight I got so hot that I got pregnant again.:laugh: :laugh: