What do you want for your birthday/the next gift holiday?

Options
saadler
saadler Posts: 116
My birthday is on the 21st, so now is the time my boyfriend is starting to ask "What do you want?" He's expecting a real answer. I don't know what I want though! I don't really need for anything and anything I'd really want is expensive dream stuff that I never intend on actually having.

So what do you want the next time someone wants to buy you something? Maybe after reading everyone's wants I can think of something.

Replies

• YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I plan on asking for donations for my iPod fund. :)
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My birthday is the 15th and I am trying to get someone in my family to buy me a bicycle.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I want:

-Food scale.

-iPod Arm Band-Holder-Thing

-iPod Case

-Elliptical

-Zumba Game

-New workout clothes.

These are actually all the things I want for Christmas. :D
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    A good road bike :)
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    My birthday isn't until next year, but I would love either a new bike, or a laptop. But if the way things are going I'll end up buying my own laptop here soon enough.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My birthday was July 30th. I asked for a new pair of Yellow Box flip flops and I got 2!! I also asked for a new purse and guess what I got 2 of those too!! They were all different and I loved them all!!!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I got wine and pajamas from my mother-in-law and some money from my mom. last month. good times.

I would want my husband to get me something crafty.. anything art related. I'm lame.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I just had my birthday (Aug. 2!), and I asked for gift cards to get new (smaller) clothes for school!

I also always want itunes cards, because I have to change up my playlists so I don't get bored.
  • cutiekaylaa
    Options
    I want a $50 shopping spree at a local thrift store for my 18th birthday, lol.
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I hope to have what was supposed to be bday, valentine's day, mother's day etc this year. I only wanted one thing, but a little pricey. I need new seals for the t tops in my Camaro so it won't rain inside and I can hear the radio again :)
    I'm hoping soon money loosens up and I can get them!!!!
  • bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I want a Heart rate monitor..
  • mandahq
    mandahq Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    my friends have been asking me what I want for my birthday and all I tell them is a night out. :) Last year we went to crabby joes. were there for 5 hours. played pool there, had drinks and just hung out. This year we all went to my new favorite resturant which is an all you can eat sushi buffet that has some chinese too.

We dont all get to hang out much due to work schedules so a night out was all I wanted. :) anything else was bonus!
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    For my birthday I would just love to get my sleeve finished LOL
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get a new Heart Rate Monitor tuesday....:)
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    mine wuz on Monday the 1st & got a total of 75lbs lost..........FRIGGIN AWESOME ! ! ! !
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Gift card to Fleet Feet!!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    I'm more into experiences than things. So a weekend getaway to the Keys or the west coast (of Florida - I live here). Or dinner at a REALLLLLLLLLLY nice restaurant. I have so many awesome memories from my birthdays and holidays over the past few years. Once a boyfriend took me to my favorite fancy-pants restaurant and they treated me so so so nice. We sat between two tables of people who shared my birthday - one even shared the year I was born. The other was this old woman who talked to us and shared stories. I loved connecting with them. I have never gotten that same sort of enjoyment from a necklace or earrings.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    a facial
    vibram five fingers
    pedicure
    more running shorts
    a really good sports bra

I think I could go on and on and on...:laugh:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My birthday's not until October, but I've already gotten my present .... two tickets to the Alabama-Vandy game on October 8th. ROLL TIDE!! :)