Looking for Motivation/Support Buddy

Options
I am 26 year old Mom/Wife looking for someone to check in and keep me on track and I will do the same for you. I am planning starting Beachbody Shift Shop on February 5, 2018. I would like to lose about 20 to 30 more pounds.

Replies

• GuddaB
    GuddaB Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I´m a 22 year old university student looking for someone as well to keep eachother going on! :D if you´re interested , im looking to lose like 30kg
  • ELalba92
    ELalba92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of three I am 25 will be 26 in March. I am 238 lb and I would like to be a 190 lb. We are basically in the same boat.
  • FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi from this looks of your ages I feel the mother. I'm 63 years old and need to lose 60 pounds. Were all in the same boat. Yes we can support one another easier when you have support. Good luck.
  • amc29
    amc29 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will start back on my journey on Feb 5th also.
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’m a 27 year old with a 7 month old. I have about 40 pounds to lose. Could definitely use more accountability! :)
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I’m 28 and a mom of 2 (3&11). I lost about 50ish lbs then slacked off so square one again..... I’ve done beachbody and completed Shift Shop when it first launched. Definitely a challenge but super fun! Feel free to add me
  • Samantha16CPG
    Samantha16CPG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Mind if I add you all. I'm 26 I have a 5yo, starting again and I want to lose 52 pounds... Need the encouragement!
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I’m 30, and hoping to lose 42 pounds.
  • alklim
    alklim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m in my early 40s and I’m also a Beachbody fan. Working to lose about 40 pounds!
  • amandalee0913
    amandalee0913 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request or message, love to support each other in our weight loss journey
  • SarahObrien2017
    SarahObrien2017 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How do I add ppl on here? I need motivation and accountability! I’m a mother of two and need to lose 30 or more pounds!
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    43 y/o Dad of 2 here. Working to trim down and training for a 15K trail run in March. Please feel free to add.
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi all. I'm 30 and looking to lose about 30 pounds. I work night shift and am helping to take care of my niece so could definitely use the support and motivation. Feel free to add me. :smile: