Newbie looking for a new start

Options
Hi, my name is Tiffie. I'm married, mother of two and basically I've put soooo much time in my boys that I havn't had time to put into myself. I'm looking to meet and motivate others as I start my journey of weight lost. Anyone willing to help, I'm willing to listen to :)

Replies

• DollHouseKiera
    Options
    Hiya, friend request sent =)
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me.

Remember the best thing you can do for your boys is to be healthy
  • r0gu3
    r0gu3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • elly0001
    elly0001 Posts: 191
    Options
    hey feel free to add me :)
  • rosefish225
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a newbie also looking for some friends! Mind if I add you guys?
  • lazybumnomore
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here as well! and still trying to figure my way around the site. Feel free to add me :)
  • Jesspuggy
    Options
    Helllo everybody! Name's Jessica. I'm new here and looking to meet some interesting people along the way of become a better version of myself, so please feel free to add me! Looking forward to hearing from some of you peoples!
  • dleon7900
    Options
    I'm looking to add a few friends as well! Feel free to add me (and the other person who asked as well!). I have been using this for about a month and I love it. Two other members of my family are using it as well and its has helped us all a lot! I'd like to add more people because I have found that seeing others succeed is a great motivator for me!