Just an update

Options
Hello everyone!!!
Alot of ppl have messaged me and asked how I lost over a 100lbs..Well let me tell you all its not been easy..It took me 2 years to lose a whole person....I have always been a big girl...I have struggled losing weight for years..I have no thyroid which plays a big part in your body on gaining or losing weight, actually it plays a reallllllllyyyyyy big part in your body...
One day I finally got on the right dose of hormones for it...That helped out alot..Also I have never ever been good at counting calories..So I read the labels and say it says 10 crackers are a serving well thats what I ate only 10 crackers...I know my system sounds dumb but this is how "I" have done so well...Also I got rid of the pop, except for one now n then...Nothing but water n juices that are not high in sugars...Also walking, walking, walking...
Another thing that got me motivated was watching my step father die..No he did not die from a heartattack but a very bad infection from an injury in his body..This man was a hero in my heart and a great man..He came into my life when I was 6 yrs old and he raised me for 26 yrs of my life until he passed..I never really cared bout my weight like I do now until I lost my dad in September..It made me realize I want to be here as long as I can for my childern...
In the last year of my life alot of hell has came my way.
My house was taken out from under me 1 week before Christmas2007,April 2008 my ex husband left me n 3 kids with $15, June 2008 I was divorced and then in September 2008 I lost my dad..Now Februeary 2009 I am waiting to see if I have cervical cancer..What a hell of a life...I'm not looking for any of you to feel sorry for me...I havent been through the hell I have been through in my life to have ppl feel sorry for me...I WILL reach my goal of 125lbs and I will beat whatever life throws at me..I have to I have 3 beautiful childern that I am here for..Thank you all for looking n reading..I wish all of you sucess on your journey and YOU CAN DO THIS..Remember this weight was not put on over night and will not melt off over night..Take it one pound at a time..:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!
    Alot of ppl have messaged me and asked how I lost over a 100lbs..Well let me tell you all its not been easy..It took me 2 years to lose a whole person....I have always been a big girl...I have struggled losing weight for years..I have no thyroid which plays a big part in your body on gaining or losing weight, actually it plays a reallllllllyyyyyy big part in your body...
    One day I finally got on the right dose of hormones for it...That helped out alot..Also I have never ever been good at counting calories..So I read the labels and say it says 10 crackers are a serving well thats what I ate only 10 crackers...I know my system sounds dumb but this is how "I" have done so well...Also I got rid of the pop, except for one now n then...Nothing but water n juices that are not high in sugars...Also walking, walking, walking...
    Another thing that got me motivated was watching my step father die..No he did not die from a heartattack but a very bad infection from an injury in his body..This man was a hero in my heart and a great man..He came into my life when I was 6 yrs old and he raised me for 26 yrs of my life until he passed..I never really cared bout my weight like I do now until I lost my dad in September..It made me realize I want to be here as long as I can for my childern...
    In the last year of my life alot of hell has came my way.
    My house was taken out from under me 1 week before Christmas2007,April 2008 my ex husband left me n 3 kids with $15, June 2008 I was divorced and then in September 2008 I lost my dad..Now Februeary 2009 I am waiting to see if I have cervical cancer..What a hell of a life...I'm not looking for any of you to feel sorry for me...I havent been through the hell I have been through in my life to have ppl feel sorry for me...I WILL reach my goal of 125lbs and I will beat whatever life throws at me..I have to I have 3 beautiful childern that I am here for..Thank you all for looking n reading..I wish all of you sucess on your journey and YOU CAN DO THIS..Remember this weight was not put on over night and will not melt off over night..Take it one pound at a time..:flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Thanks lenece..........................great job to you!

:flowerforyou:
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    It seems that the road of life is filled with a lot more bumps and obstacles for some people than others. I wish you all the best life has to offer as you continue on your journey to health and happiness.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I wish you all the best in life, you certainly deserve it.
    I too have had my share of hell, so I kinda know where you're comign from :flowerforyou:
    Thanks for sharing your story :drinker: