Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lapsed newbie

I am not a failure, I’ve just discovered hundreds of ways to diet that don’t work for me. I continue to press on towards to goal of losing 100 pounds. Give me a word encouragement please..Mindy

Replies

• vern159
    vern159 Posts: 15 Member
    I think we’re all pretty good at bad dieting..lol. Progress is not only the number on a scale, it’s how you feel, clothes fit, sleep at night, how much more you can walk or exercise. Just have to keep plugging away!
  • FloraCatherine
    FloraCatherine Posts: 1 Member
    Best of Luck! You can do it! I’m a newbie again, too. MFP works for me when I do it. I’ll share a quote from my calendar that has happy messages: “Make something of all that wishful thinking.”
  • yearwood1970
    yearwood1970 Posts: 3 Member
    mdcar1 wrote: »
    I am not a failure, I’ve just discovered hundreds of ways to diet that don’t work for me. I continue to press on towards to goal of losing 100 pounds. Give me a word encouragement please..Mindy

You are fabulous it took us years to get this the size we got to it's going to take time you rock you can do this