80+ to lose...AGAIN... looking to give/get support

Hi there!
2 weeks in to my weight loss journey, for the 3rd time. Lost 80...gained it all back. Lost 50...gained at all back...Hopefully 3rd time's the charm! Just looking for friends for support and encouragement. Add me if you're looking for the same!

Replies

• o2bfabulous
    o2bfabulous Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Jillian - Im doing the same - probably have lost 500 lbs over a lifetime. I lost 50 then gained it back - then lost 20 and got stuck. Im working at it again. I am pretty sure this is a common thread and the only way to kick it to the curb is to get some off and then be vigilant. Its not a diet we are on - its a journey to health and well being. Good luck with your journey :)
    Patti
  • Jillian9185
    Jillian9185 Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks Patti, good luck to you too!
  • maurdevaney
    maurdevaney Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I’m in the same boat
    Determined to do this for a final time
    Would love if you added me
    Maureen
  • Nursie863
    Nursie863 Posts: 55 Member
    Hi, same here - lost weight, gained it back, looking for a permanent lifestyle adjustment. I'm about 3 weeks into this attempt. Feel free to add me!
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    I lost about 50 pounds 4 years ago and then gained it back plus some. I'll send you a friend request.
  • yearwood1970
    yearwood1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello same here got gastic bypass at 481 got down to 330 back at 415 trying again but this time my mind change
  • iwarford
    iwarford Posts: 9 Member
    Same boat. I have 38kgs I need to get rid of to get out of the danger zone. I was good 3 years ago, but then I got a consuming job, and yeah.
  • jbirdy76
    jbirdy76 Posts: 161 Member
    About the same weight to lose add me if you want. I struggle with gain then lose then gain cycle. I let emotions control what goes in my mouth. Awareness is the first step would love the mutual support.