Looking for petite friends!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 118lb, feel free to.add me :)
  • 5'3''
    128 lbs right now.
    Trying to get down to 115 again for my wedding!
    AHHH!
    and BIKINI's......
  • mechrissy67
    Options
    Hi there. I'm Chrissy and very new here. I am 4'11 and 115 lbs. I quit smoking 6 months ago and gained 15 lbs. I would like to lose 10 but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Also, can anyone share how to get the progress bar everyone is posting. Thanks.
  • nataliemXO
    nataliemXO Posts: 6
    Options
    Im 5'0 and 120...trying to get down to 110.

I agree--gaining weight on a small frame is tough--every pound shows!
  • nataliemXO
    nataliemXO Posts: 6
    Options
    Im 5'0 and 120...trying to get down to 110.

I agree--gaining weight on a small frame is tough--every pound shows!

feel free to add me btw :)
  • MrsWalieBug
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 117.6 pounds. My heaviest was around 130, and I'm trying to get down to 112. Feel free to add me!
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    4ft 11
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    mbeis wrote: »
    I'm 5'3" and 117 lbs. People don't realize how hard it is having a petite build, and that although the number on the scale may seem kind of low, I'm still not a skinny girl. It is very hard for us to get to a good weight because every pound looks so obvious on us! Additionally, on petites, our weight often distributes oddly. Anyway, I'm looking for pals who are 130lbs or less and under 5'4. Of course, any pals are great, and I wouldn't turn away anyone based on their body type. I just would feel better if there were more people with my body type that I could be pals with!

You are the perfect weight. I'm surprised actually at how many petite women on here are already at an ideal weight. :O

With that, I'm 4'11 and 150 lbs. I'm struggling to lose weight at almost 50 years old. I used to stress about losing back when I was actually still thin lol and now I only wish I was the fat that I thought I was even 10 years ago. :D
  • stepladder49
    stepladder49 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'0", 131 lbs and first goal is around 125... eventually want to be around 115.
  • Casey_3350
    Casey_3350 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m 6’3 195 but those are #s and who cares about those
  • valeemartinezz
    valeemartinezz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’2 and 125 pounds
    feel free to add me I’m always looking for new accountability friends ☺️