Over 130 lbs. lost! A few pics...

Options

Replies

• sueblue77
    sueblue77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    @cynwyn If I can anyone can! I have absolute respect for those who have had or want gastric surgery, but I'm proof it isn't always necessary. And please consider a sleep study if you even suspect an issue. Treatment for sleep apnea was the first and most important step toward me becoming healthier.

@superc Yes! More than years to my life, it had gotten to maybe not having anymore days! And now, I want to live, I know what happy feels like, while before, yeah, I was miserable.
  • sueblue77
    sueblue77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    @aganey People who have known me my whole life don't recognize me. The reflection in the mirror shocks me sometimes, because I don't recognize myself! But I'm the same person looking out. Which causes me some angst, because in public I am treated so much differently than before, and interestingly, it isn't always positive or more positive than when I was heavy.
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring story. I was feeling a bit bummed yesterday about the slowness of this whole process. You are absolute proof that it pays off! Your eyes and smile light up your face! Congratulations
  • Loser_53
    Loser_53 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • getsmallerhikelonger
    Options
    You look amazing and I bet you feel even better :)
  • Davidaw86
    Davidaw86 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing sueblue! I hope that you are proud of all the hard work you put into yourself, because you are an inspiration.
  • fitgalin2017
    fitgalin2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing journey and thanks for posting! You are an inspiration!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Wow you have beautiful eyes! Congratulations on the healthy baby! And you look great!
  • wryone4
    wryone4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    you look younger..and so happy.. great job.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    amazing job wow you don't even look the same
  • getsmallerhikelonger
    getsmallerhikelonger Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    You legitimately look 10 years younger now. Amazing job!

Edit: I just realized I already posted on your post LMAO. The sentiment still stands.
  • chasitystiff2325
    chasitystiff2325 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • hp1988
    hp1988 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    I had to keep scrolling to the before pictures and back down to the after pictures because I was certain it wasn’t the same person!! The nose and eyebrows convinced me it is lol! What an AMAZING transformation! The health part is the best part of it all! I had GD as well during my 2nd pregnancy and ended up 44 pounds lighter by 6 weeks post partum due to eating the right way while pregnant. Unfortunately I gained 36 of it back. Trying to lose it all for good this time! Congratulations to you, I know how hard the struggle can be.

I did the exact same haha! What an absolutely incredible transformation - you look beautiful!
  • judefit18
    judefit18 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look so sad in the first pictures and radiant in the latest ones. It's so tough to change our habits- congratulations on your continued success in changing your life- and your new baby!!!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss. You look great and I'm sure, feel great too. Best of luck for your future.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Crazy awesome job taking control of your life! You must feel so much better! Keep it up!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, and so much happier! Congratulations and phenomenal work getting healthier, I'm sure that makes a huge difference in being able to really keep up with your baby girl.
  • justblakee
    justblakee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you also lost 10 years- you look amazing! (and young!)
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just WOW
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!