I HAVE AN *kitten*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    Options

If they had a way to do it, I would so say can I have some of your *kitten*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I definately suffer from white girl assitis! If ya want to be technical.......I tease my honey about having all my *kitten* in front, cause that is where I am carrying most the weight....I have a front *kitten*! But now I am feeling cheeks!

:flowerforyou:

I use to not have a line under one cheek and only half a line under the other. I didn't even know this until my sweet husband pointed it out. So I ran on the treadmill until I became the big booty stripper he always wanted me to be. LOL
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I have an unusual problem with my *kitten*; when it was bigger it was more firm now it droops and you can play timed slap games with it...:laugh: (how long after slapping it will it giggle).

Anyway! Please tell me how to fix it without an *kitten* tuck.

Ok, well mine's getting much firmer:love: now to just to get bigger so I can wear some awesome jeans where my butt adds some shape to the jeans.:bigsmile:

I'll go for the skin reduction surgery (or whatever the technical term is..lol) but hm, not sure I could afford or justify the brazillian butt surgery!!:blushing: :noway: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Thanks you all! Feels great to share with yall and whine to yall too....I had honey look :ohwell: and he said I always had one......and well then he started chester molesterin me....so I had to switch the subject.......It's nice to do this with all of you. :flowerforyou:

Thanks

GO GREEN!
    ok, Sassy, 'chester molestrin'....that what I think it is? :laugh: :blushing: You have THE MOST fun way of using new words...LOVE IT when I read your posts...!:laugh: :tongue:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i love this thread and i love sassy's new booty! :drinker:

my co-worker told me the other day that she thinks my butt is getting smaller ~ ugh! that is the ONE place i dont need to shrink! maybe round it out a bit, but shrink! i need that up front and center!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

my co-worker told me the other day that she thinks my butt is getting smaller ~ ugh! that is the ONE place i dont need to shrink! maybe round it out a bit, but shrink! i need that up front and center!
    Yup, that's the word!! Round it out, that's what mine needs to do!!:angry::sad: :tongue:
  • heather0mc
    Options

Yup, that's the word!! Round it out, that's what mine needs to do!!:angry::sad: :tongue:

we'll get there :happy: someone told me lunges and squats. have i listened, yes. practiced what she preached, not yet. someday soon though ~ gotta round it out! :bigsmile: :embarassed: :bigsmile: :embarassed: :bigsmile:
  • Kelleighanne
    Options
    This may be the best.thread.ever LOL Congratulations on your rump cheeks!!!!!
  • heather0mc
    Options
    This may be the best.thread.ever LOL Congratulations on your rump cheeks!!!!!

lol ~ RUMP CHEEKS!

:laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

we'll get there :happy: someone told me lunges and squats. have i listened, yes. practiced what she preached, not yet. someday soon though ~ gotta round it out! :bigsmile: :embarassed: :bigsmile: :embarassed: :bigsmile:

Well lunges and squats it IS THEN!:bigsmile: :tongue:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Doin the Plump the Rump.....................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad yall have enjoyed the thread....on my Tuckus's behalf........oh be-half.....wouldn't that be great to be half........

I am crackin myself up here!

:laugh: :laugh: :yawn:
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    My Rump My Rump my Wiggly Jiggly Rump....this is the song I sing while dancing in the livingroom now......................hahahahahahahaha I am crackin myself up!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Doin the Plump the Rump.....................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad yall have enjoyed the thread....on my Tuckus's behalf........oh be-half.....wouldn't that be great to be half........

I am crackin myself up here!

:laugh: :laugh: :yawn:
    well ah no, I don't want just halfa one! a smaller one, ok then:wink:
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    No Half *kitten* for FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • victoria0684
    Options
    yay...u go girl....:drinker:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "BABY GOT BACK!!"......:laugh: