Favorite beverages?

Options
I don't like the after taste of diet soda but I do enjoy sipping on no cal/low cal drinks besides water so I'm always looking for new things to try. Recently I've been turned on to adding a teaspoon or so of balsamic vinegar to sparkling water and I find it surprisingly good! If there is a vinegar tasting place near you I recommend going and trying the unique options available (I picked up some raspberry white balsamic vinegar at mine). I also drink coffee, tea, la croix, and kombucha fairly often.

What other beverages do you all enjoy? I'm also looking for healthy smoothie recipes too

Replies

• Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bai drinks. Tea with lemon. Coffee, of course.
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Lemon Le Croix
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I have never liked diet drinks in my life, but my husband started drinking Coke Zero Sugar the help transition off regular Coke and I tried it a few times. It's surprisingly tasty. It seemed to have a little after taste at first, but I don't notice it at all anymore. It's become my go to soda choice when I have a hankering for it.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Coffee, water, iced tea, diet soda (cola, root beer, Dr. Pepper), the occasional sparkling water (La Croix or whatever).
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    V8 juice mixed with Lemon Juice and a healthy shot of Hot Sauce.
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Crystal light
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I don't care for diet soda either. Artificial sweeteners taste so weird. I drink lots of club soda or sparkling water. I love the fizz. It's good with a slice of lemon or lime. I drink coffee with half and half, a bit calorific, but yummy. Also, herbal teas. I must have five different kinds in the pantry. Plain iced tea is good in summer.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    OK, I am fascinated by the balsamic in sparkling water thing. What made you even try that? I love vinegar and will drink pickle juice. I drink sparkling water all the time, usually with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice but I have never, ever thought of putting balsamic in it. I'm going to try it.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero
  • kemoon0915
    kemoon0915 Posts: 113 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    As others said I really like coke zero. Clear American brand sparkling water is very good, I like the lemon and the lime ones. I also like to add lemon juice and ginger powder (not ground ginger) to ice water. I also drink a lot of different varieties of hot tea that quickly becomes room temp tea throughout my work day!
  • Ebony_Kitty
    Ebony_Kitty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I like Ocean Spray Diet Juices. Both by themselves and mixed with Prosecco.
  • jb050794
    jb050794 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking Diet Pepsi. Of course, water is better for me, but I'm trying to drink more water! I tried some of the new diet cokes. The mango one was really good, but I did not like the orange one. I've tried La Croix....it's ok.
  • rutzsa
    rutzsa Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Powerade Zero
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Sparkling water from a Sodastream. Coffee (black), wine, beer, gin, scotch
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I typically drink water, tea, coffee! However, when I crave a pop I will drink Sevia or a Coke Life.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    My go to drinks are water, coffee, and craft beer
  • jennabun101
    jennabun101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of water, coffee, and unsweetened iced tea.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Coffee in the morning, Coke Zero or Diet Dew in the afternoon, craft beer in the evening. Water throughout.