I can't stop eating!

Options
2»

Replies

• silviamartins
    silviamartins Posts: 32 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I feel you! I’m an office worker on the maternity floor at the hospital and patients are always bringing us treats to celebrate and thank us. It’s always a struggle and now that I myself is a parent I find that it’s getting harder to avoid because I’m always thinking “I do so much, I’ve earned this treat” once I give in... I go nuts! I fall for it every time!
  • jb050794
    jb050794 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been having big breakfasts, a small lunch, and a snack or two before dinner. I've been staying full until dinner. What do you usually have for breakfast? I've also switched from soda to diet soda, but still trying to drink more water. For snacks, I have some greek yogurt with some kind of berries, peanut butter, protein bars.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,178 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! It's sunday night and I'm dry roasting some chickpeas - fingers crossed it makes a difference

If you think of it, come back & let us know how it's going, OK? :)
  • t9ger
    t9ger Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It’s ok to feel hungry. You need to break the cravings and the addiction to sugar. You will feel hungry the first couple days while your body gets used to meals that are the right portion and not constantly being full of snacks. You will not starve. You just need to train yourself into realizing it’s ok not to feel full all the time

And a new hobby to keep your mouth busy is good too. Most people snack because they’re bored or it’s a habit or the taste. Chewing gum or something instead of eating may help. And carbonated seltzer for snack feeling instead of plain water is nice