Finally ready to post!

Options
ber3023
ber3023 Posts: 146 Member
So I've been around the site for about a month now and haven't been posting much or making friends. I love reading the forum for all your tips and recipes. The support also seems amazing!
I've been the "fat kid" just about my entire life and I'm ready to take control of it! My mom had gastric bypass surgery about 9yrs ago and doing something that drastic just doesn't seem like something I wanna do, even though she hasn't regretted it one day! I have a very accepting husband who would love me through any size, but I feel he deserves a hot wife! I also have 2 wonderful kids who deserve an active mother, and an alive and healthy one!

Replies

• Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What a great first step you have taken! I love your attitude and just know that you will be able to reach any goal you set your mind to.

Feel free to add me!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My second day here and Im really enjoying the intereaction and the website. I quit smoking working with online "friends" and helped a whole lot.

Add me as friend also,

Suz
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome, This is a great site. Lots of Motivation and support. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • EJsMom310
    EJsMom310 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're here. We all are! :) *add* Let's do this together. :)
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    I have found the more friends you have the better your support system! I LOVE that your have an excellent support system at home!!! (too often I hear of people complaining about the lack of support at home).

Wish you well on your journey!

You can add me as a friend, as well!!! (I have more than 100 pounds to lose and just started this little journey!)
  • dleon7900
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, in terms of time spent here! I've been tracking for about a month and just started to post in a few different places. I'd really like to add some friends, so please feel free to add me as well!
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome all you lovely ladies...it is actually really fun here. The support you get is a really needed somedays and sometimes it is you that strengthens someone else.

Add me if you want I am addicted to this site so am on everyday to boost egos...lol
  • camlobesvtec
    Options
    Hello all. I'm just getting started. Feel free to chat with me and enjoy your workout.
  • ber3023
    Options
    Thank you all! Sending friend requests now!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Glad you came out to play!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP - sent a friend request
    Looking forward to the journey
  • Maggiedc
    Maggiedc Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new in the past few days too!

Feel Free to Add Me!!!
  • kathyvw
    kathyvw Posts: 2
    Options
    I just rejoined after several months, please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • hennasaunt
    Options
    Hi - I'm new as well. Really just started today. It's time. Please feel free to make me your friend. I'm taking this 1 day at a time. Not very used to tooling around on a computer so if I somehow mess up, i'm still in the learning process.
  • ber3023
    Options
    jam3114: Am I assuming right that you meant that you sent me a friend request? If so, I'm apparently completely lost at finding out how to accept it haha