Favorite beverages?

Options

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I like diet Dr Pepper. I used to hate diet soda but I started drinking it as a way to save calories and now i actually prefer it and don’t like regular anymore.
  • jaquieduck
    jaquieduck Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Black coffee, tea, coconut water. I was downing too much coffee at work, so now I drink mostly plain hot water.
    In the evening, I drink rooibos vanilla tea instead of snacking. It's naturally caffeine free, and I find it is very relaxing.
  • evab1322
    evab1322 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wine
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Water, Sparkling Ice, Diet Dr Pepper (or really any diet soda as long as it isn't Diet Coke)
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    A mojito, but will settle for pepsi or water with lemon.
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Tea first thing in the morning, coffee mid morning, water through the day, another cup of tea when I get back from work and a herb/fruit/green tea in the evening. Wine on the weekends :smile:
  • kelly_stevens81
    kelly_stevens81 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Water, Water with lemon, La croix, tea, coffee, a good glass of wine, or a really strong beer. The wine and beer have a decent amount of calories but if you drink them sparingly or save calories to log for them they give you something to look forward to.
  • abarriere
    abarriere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You pretty much listed what i like to drink. I am always trying new sparkling waters. Waterloo is new to my area and it's so delicious. I also like Hint water. I may have to try the vinegar thing, since I also love Kombucha. I drink black coffee and unsweetened iced tea with lemon. And bring on the wine Thurs-Sat!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Sparkling Ice, zevia, bai, la croix, ice water with lemon and stevia drops (tastes like lemonade!)
  • stind89
    stind89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of water but when I want flavor I go for iced tea, usually with lime and mint and sweet n low. Rarely do I drink coffee and I try to avoid soda unless we’re out to eat. My husband loves Coke Zero, I think it’s not great but it’ll do if you like diet drinks.
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Will be trying the vinegar tomorrow, I have some great flavors from one of those fancy shops, thanks for thte idea! I do lots of water, kombucha and I really love carrot juice.
  • Sambo_fitness
    Sambo_fitness Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Tequila and lime.
    Sadly, haven't had any in a long time though! Water only for me :)

I will make it fancy with fruit sometimes though.
  • azkabanned
    azkabanned Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Water or green tea is pretty much all I drink now that I’m not having a glass of wine everyday. I also like ginger and lemon in my water.

• dragthewaters1991
    dragthewaters1991 Posts: 45 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Water, tea (either hot or iced, any variety, with no milk or sugar), occasionally coffee (hot with soymilk and no sugar), one kombucha a week, and one freshly made juice a week, typically watermelon juice, when I go to my favorite vegan restaurant. I avoid acidic beverages such as soda, sparkling water, or lime/lemon water because my family has a history of dental problems.

I don't drink alcohol too often. But when I do I typically have wine (at a bar, restaurant, or party), mojitos (at a party, since I always make them for parties), or some kind of flavored rum (at home).
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke. It's my one bad habit. No calories, but it makes my sweet tooth so bad.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm a sparkling flavored water kind of girl- the sweetened kind- Clear American is the brand I drink. The carbonation is satisfying and there is no sodium, no sugar, no calories. Sometimes I will even add a flavor packet (crystal light or something) to it to change the flavor up.

I drink decaf coffee with sugar free creamer at night for a before bed drink as well.
  • emcclure013
    emcclure013 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm a big water and coffee drinker, plus I love tea (Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice is my favorite). I drink a diet soda or two every week. Lately I've been having Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper or Diet Vanilla Coke.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Coffee (black) in the morning. Water throughout the day.
    I don't really like sparkling water, but I do enjoy Real Lemon, rasperry lemonade, that you mix in with water. Kind of like Crystal Lite mixes, and it is also no calorie.
  • MissShay2017
    MissShay2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    birdenerd wrote: »
    I don't like the after taste of diet soda but I do enjoy sipping on no cal/low cal drinks besides water so I'm always looking for new things to try. Recently I've been turned on to adding a teaspoon or so of balsamic vinegar to sparkling water and I find it surprisingly good! If there is a vinegar tasting place near you I recommend going and trying the unique options available (I picked up some raspberry white balsamic vinegar at mine). I also drink coffee, tea, la croix, and kombucha fairly often.

What other beverages do you all enjoy? I'm also looking for healthy smoothie recipes too
    birdenerd wrote: »
    I don't like the after taste of diet soda but I do enjoy sipping on no cal/low cal drinks besides water so I'm always looking for new things to try. Recently I've been turned on to adding a teaspoon or so of balsamic vinegar to sparkling water and I find it surprisingly good! If there is a vinegar tasting place near you I recommend going and trying the unique options available (I picked up some raspberry white balsamic vinegar at mine). I also drink coffee, tea, la croix, and kombucha fairly often.

What other beverages do you all enjoy? I'm also looking for healthy smoothie recipes too

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Diet Mountain Dew!!

I also like the Crush Pineapple, Root Beer, & Orange water enhancers.