Hello :)

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Leanne, but finding a username is tricky, so you can call me Elle. I would like to make a few friends here for mutual support and to keep things interesting. I am thirty-five, and I have lost thirty-one pounds. (I am 5'2" and 149, so I still have some to lose.) I'm finding success with intermittent fasting. When I am feeling extra motivated to see the scale move, I will eat keto for a while. However, my "diet" is not "clean" or heavily restricted. I have yo-yo'd so many times that I decided to break the cycle by finding a balance that I can live with. Now I simply try to drink water, eat healthy fats, bake my own bread, and eat a lot of vegetables. I don't view anything as off limits. I make mostly healthy choices, but there will always be room in my life for fresh bread and chocolate. (I will find a way to eat chocolate and look cute in jeans. ;) )I'm looking forward to losing more weight, feeling more confident, and making new friends. I wish you all the best in your journeys!

Replies