80 Lbs and 60 More to GO!. With Pics.

Options
monocot
monocot Posts: 475 Member
I started my weight loss Journey January 2011!. I still have a ton of horrible days where I feel like I inhale everything in sight. But I try to work out 5 days a week. I feel like I haven't changed at all. But when I look in the mirror, I don't Look the same But When I look at my body, I dont see a change at all. And I can't believe that there is only 60 more lbs to go til I reach my goal of 150. Though I've hit a plateau for the past 2 months and it's Driving me nuts!

AT my highest weight of 291
n504701164_616444_2940.jpg

At my Current weight 205.
DSC00703-1.jpg

Replies

• ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great and you are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous - and heaps younger - great job!
  • Aurelina
    Aurelina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    WOW!! It's just EVERYTHING that's different! Wow! Congrats! And thanks for the inspiration!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fab!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. You should be so freakin' proud of yourself and I hope you are!! I understand how it feels to lose a lot of weight and look in the mirror and not see much difference. It will pass and you'll learn to love your new body! Hoorraayy for your loss and I hope that you reach your goal very soon :)
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    huge change! switch up the workouts and that might help bust through that plateau.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Way to go. :)
  • FamilyRoots
    Options
    WOW!! You dropped 15 years along with that 80lbs! Great job!! Thanks for sharing your pics and your story. Very inspirational!
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! You look amazing! Very inspirational to me ,specially since i have similar goals and height! thanks for posting and Good luck on your journey! you should be very proud!
    3697427.png
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look beautiful!!! Congrats!!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Looking Good! Keep it up!
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations- your hard work shows off on you beautifully!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    right now i'm attempting to drink raw apple cider vinegar with the mother. It makes me throw up. But if you can manage to Stomach it. It has a ton of great health benefits including lowering your blood pressure, promoting weight loss, breaking plateaus and more. I had tried a straight shot. Yuck.!
    though a girl at work. says to just put a tablespoon in a huge glass of water and it will be less noticeable.though I also read online to mix it with hot water and honey to make it more into a drink.
  • karhaz123
    Options
    You look so great!!
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You are stunning! Amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!