• Eelkov
    Eelkov Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh wait, I missed the point...
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    4 ingredients?

I surprised myself with the ease of a can of tuna, a can of veg-all, and a can of cream of some kind of soup. That was all. Mix it, nuke it, have it. Protein, vegetables, flavor.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I think you're gonna need a more organized format and a new thread each week for the new basket. That might help people get the rules and follow them better.
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I think people should show pictures of the recipes they post so we can vote
  • spazztazztic
    spazztazztic Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Kelkat405 wrote: »
    I think people should show pictures of the recipes they post so we can vote

That would be really cool to do.....i actually went with more basic ingredients and an incomplete basket (no set protein) to give flexibility. It would be really cool to judge based on pictures if we would all make the dishes we are submitting. I want as many people as possible to play so i wouldn't want to make cooking the dish mandatory but lets say it scores brownie points when you do.
  • spazztazztic
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    I think you're gonna need a more organized format and a new thread each week for the new basket. That might help people get the rules and follow them better.

I definitely agree with this. Totally my bad - my early morning brain is terrible i took a lot of things for granted when i typed the suggestion up. I think it could work without a new thread each week but the rules definitely need to be clearly stated so that even people unfamiliar with the show can play along
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Try to think of a better format as some people (as we can see) don't watch chopped and/or didn't get the post. Not anyone's fault at all.

Perhaps a synopsis of what chopped is, the date for the week, and the 4 primary ingredients. This way people can try something throughout the week and post pictures!
  • spazztazztic
    Options
    Ok everyone, new thread is made with rules and a clearer breakdown (i hope!!) Lets make some magic :)