Been Here Before...

Yet this is so unfamiliar...
Good morning everyone! Embrace the day!

I'm koswulff, aka Chad, aka The Chad. I do computery things. I'm fat, and it's not okay. I have gout and it hurts. I have sebderm, and it is red and scritchy.

I need to conquer myself. A small, infinitesimal part of me wants to conquer myself. I'm still not there yet. Starting fresh.

PS: Don't be me. I make shite decisions.

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,111 Member
    Well you just made one good one, it's a step in the right direction!
  • Hi, The Chad! I am a computer nerd, too! I have been finding it a struggle, but also rewarding, to get out of my computer chair more and make some movement...doing a good job with computers usually means sitting for effing HOURS ON END! Let's do this, friend!
  • youwillsee1day
    youwillsee1day Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, The Chad! I am a computer nerd, too! I have been finding it a struggle, but also rewarding, to get out of my computer chair more and make some movement...doing a good job with computers usually means sitting for effing HOURS ON END! Let's do this, friend!

I sit at a computer hours on end as well. I work full time (behind a computer), college full time ( behind a computer again). It's like I sit all day. I want to move around but don't have a lot of time. Add me if you want for motivation.
  • erdrk_
    erdrk_ Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks everyone! :) Let's do this!