Looking for advice on losing weight after having two babies close together

Options
pamajama3
pamajama3 Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2018 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello. I've always been a bit overweight but I've recently had two babies in the past year and a half and I have really packed it on. I would love to be healthy by the time I get married next year. I can only workout at home and I would love some advice on how to best drop weight and tone at home. Any and all advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I had two kids 17 months apart and the trick is: it works the same as any other time! Reasonable deficit, strict weighing/measuring, trying to get moving when possible. I walked a lot in the early days, using prams and ergos etc, when they were a bit older I found a gym with a crèche. I also used home workouts (like insanity etc.) until I started running when the kids were a bit older (I make sure to have dinner ready and offload kids onto husband when he gets home and go running).
  • Cyclone2011
    Cyclone2011 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back to focusing on myself after having two close together (16 months apart). I have the Beachbody on Demand that I like because it gives me a structured workout program - No, I'm not a "coach" and don't drink the Shakeology crap. Other than that I track everything that I eat and make sure it's within my calorie limit for the day. I've lost 8 pounds this month and now that I'm getting in the routine of calorie tracking I'm also starting to focus on my macros.