Which should I buy???

Options
I want to buy hair dye and dye my hair but then I wanna buy a workout outfit!!!

I was thinking that buying a workout outfit would make me wanna workout more (Starting next week I'm walking a 3 mile lake 5 days a week)

Then I was thinking that hair dye would make me feel better about myself...

But then I know I need a workout outfit b.c i have nothing to walk in besides jeans...and haie dye can be a mini reward to losing weight...

My friend is trying to talk me into hair dye but I'm leaning more towards workout outfit...

what do yall think?!?!?!:ohwell:

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    I want to buy hair dye and dye my hair but then I wanna buy a workout outfit!!!

I was thinking that buying a workout outfit would make me wanna workout more (Starting next week I'm walking a 3 mile lake 5 days a week)

Then I was thinking that hair dye would make me feel better about myself...

But then I know I need a workout outfit b.c i have nothing to walk in besides jeans...and haie dye can be a mini reward to losing weight...

My friend is trying to talk me into hair dye but I'm leaning more towards workout outfit...

what do yall think?!?!?!:ohwell:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Looks like your hair color is already pretty. Go for the outfit! :wink:
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WORKOUT CLOTHES. You will definitely be more likely to get out there and get moving if you feel more comfortable and cute.
  • jjett822
    Options
    Buy the workout outfit! :drinker:

You look great!
  • bootsnspurs4horses
    Options
    buy the workout outfit. . . . cuz when your skinny, it doesn't matter what your hair looks like !!!
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    get the workout clothes and then start saving money to reward yourself for using those clothes and sticking to the walk. That way you can have both.
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :tongue: Workout clothes. Too young to start dying hair. That's a once a month ordeal. I know. I've been doing it for a long time, and I'm sick of it.
    Pam