Where are my KETO peeps at?!

Options
What's goin on world! I just recently got on with this app (MyFitnessPal) and thought I'd say "Hello". Just started the KETO diet/regimen for a good shred routine to get me a kick start to summer. Send me a FR if you'd like. (Even if you aren't on a KETO diet).

• LETS GET IT!! •

Replies

• aaguilar8818
    aaguilar8818 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting keto also! Can't wait for results. 4months post baby
  • L2TheDen
    L2TheDen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm talkin about!! I'm liking the Hype, I'm liking it! Lol.

I'll be posting some good (and budget friendly) quality meals soon as well as some supplements i was introduced to from a very close friend (who also happens to be a Renowned Dietician).

• So Stay Tuned! •
    #KetoKraze
  • danifitzgerald
    danifitzgerald Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started keto too! Looking forward to the results :)
  • TheDon2018
    TheDon2018 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm on keto too and loving it so far :D happy to see other keto enthusiasts :smiley:
  • SimplyB_e_a_utiful
    SimplyB_e_a_utiful Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting keto soon! Hopefully to get back on track with my health and weight. Love to see some inexpensive recipes!
  • sunnycloud82
    sunnycloud82 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3 of keto and I LOVE it! Down 17 pounds since Jan. 8! :)
  • amymcaleavey1965
    amymcaleavey1965 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I started at the end of December and am down 12 lbs
  • Akashrawat211
    Akashrawat211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have been on keto since last September and very happy with the results.Now aiming for some lean gains :)
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Woo hoo! I'm KETO but more maintaining than anything - I'm all about new friends though!
  • jen2ke
    jen2ke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I’ve been Keto since 01/04..Lost almost 13 pounds so far. I’ve been tracking pen and paper but I’m thinking of tracking on here..Anyone following Ketogains calculations? That’s what I’ve been following but I’m debating going HF instead..
  • jsgmag11
    jsgmag11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started keto this week and looking for friends and ideas.
  • teyadu133
    teyadu133 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing keto yet, but I'm definitely considering it. My friend and I had a January challenge to keep carbs under 100 grams. I'm down 10 lbs. (my BMI went from 34.7 to 33.0) and that was with several (at least 8) cheat days where I went waaaaay over on carbs and calories. I've found the less carbs and the more protein and fat I eat, the less "hangry" I am. What macros do you recommend if I commit to keto? Any suggestions for eating more low carb veggies? I am already so over salads!!
  • L2TheDen
    L2TheDen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    teyadu133 wrote: »
    I'm not doing keto yet, but I'm definitely considering it. My friend and I had a January challenge to keep carbs under 100 grams. I'm down 10 lbs. (my BMI went from 34.7 to 33.0) and that was with several (at least 8) cheat days where I went waaaaay over on carbs and calories. I've found the less carbs and the more protein and fat I eat, the less "hangry" I am. What macros do you recommend if I commit to keto? Any suggestions for eating more low carb veggies? I am already so over salads!!

Your macros will depend on you body fat %
    As for low carb veggies, I'd say Spinach and kale are my favorite and used everyday for me.

Also, don't let your daily protein intake get too high...remember that too much protein is not good and can convert to glucose (something you don't want).
  • dboyer30
    dboyer30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Keto here too since the 1st of January. Down 16 lbs. Loving this way of eating!
  • kgirl231977
    kgirl231977 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started keto (again) last Wednesday. I've been very successful in the past, but fell off wagon and been trying to get back on again and stay motivated.
  • kgirl231977
    Options
    jsgmag11 wrote: »
    Just started keto this week and looking for friends and ideas.

I've been tracking on here and finding it extremely helpful
  • Niff314
    Niff314 Posts: 113 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Started keto 10 months ago - down 120 lbs. :)
  • kgirl231977
    Options
    jen2ke wrote: »
    Hey all! I’ve been Keto since 01/04..Lost almost 13 pounds so far. I’ve been tracking pen and paper but I’m thinking of tracking on here..Anyone following Ketogains calculations? That’s what I’ve been following but I’m debating going HF instead..

I've been tracking on here and finding it extremely helpful
  • globaljuju
    globaljuju Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to Keto. Been working at it since Jan 03 or so. Have lost two or three pounds. Having a hard time (as a vegetarian) getting under 50g gross carbs/day. A question for those of you who have seen some success... how many gross carbs are you eating/day? (I find trying to count net carbs to difficult and uncertain. Anyone else feel that way?) Thanks!
  • RioB07
    RioB07 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I just started this week!!! I'm stoked to see how it all works out.