Hello new to app

Options
Hello~ I'm Tammy in NJ~ I changed from the weight watchers app to this app~ I m married ~ 37 yrs~ 2 sons~ 36 and 26 this year~ with 4 grands~ two boys and two girls~ 16-13-11-5~ and a daughter in law~ marred to the 26 yr old~ and I love animals ~ gardening ~ and have recently joined a gym to swim~ I have some medical issues~ RA~ degenerative disc & osteo arthritis ~ my super power is perseverance ~ I refuse to give in~ hoping to make some great strides in my weight loss and health~ blessed be~

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome Cowgirl!
  • cowgirl4063
    cowgirl4063 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello~ I'm Tammy in NJ~ I changed from the weight watchers app to this app~ I m married ~ 37 yrs~ 2 sons~ 36 and 26 this year~ with 4 grands~ two boys and two girls~ 16-13-11-5~ and a daughter in law~ marred to the 26 yr old~ and I love animals ~ gardening ~ and have recently joined a gym to swim~ I have some medical issues~ RA~ degenerative disc & osteo arthritis ~ my super power is perseverance ~ I refuse to give in~ hoping to make some great strides in my weight loss and health~ blessed be~ [Faith is the means~ Grace is the way]
  • cowgirl4063
    cowgirl4063 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back on track~ It's been a trying 8 weeks, my eldest son had a horrible accident in the beginning of March and shattered his Right Ankle~ Thank God that was all~ This threw me into a flare up due to stress~ So today I'm going Paleo~ I have to get into shape and healthy for me~ Have a great day all~ Blessed be~