First week ......

Options
Tracey_Tee
Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
OMG I lost 4lbs in my first week !!!! I am so happy ..... I was hoping for 1lb, maybe 2lbs but I got 4lbs !!!!

I am finding MFP so helpful, even just by logging my food intake and exercise. It helps so much to be able to see what I have eaten, and the fact that I have the app on my BlackBerry means that I have no excuse not to log something. Yesterday I went 21 calories over my allowance .... I know it's not a big deal but usually in the evening I have a little snack (nothing huge, just something that is about 100 calories or so) but because I had already gone over I didn't have it. And, to be honest, I didn't miss the snack, I wasn't hungry .... I never usually am ..... I just eat it because it's there !

So anyway .... off to do my workout before my daughter and I go into town and have a Garra Rufu Fish Foot Pedicure as a treat !

Replies

• healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. Logging in the food makes me re-think what I'm about to eat. :) haha.

Great job on the weight loss!
  • BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    Options
    I'm the same way. Logging in the food makes me re-think what I'm about to eat. :) haha.

Great job on the weight loss!
    Same here! I'm like, "do I REALLY want to log this for the world to see?" and try to make healthy choices. :smile:

Good job on the 4 lbs! That is AWESOME!!!
  • shoglunds
    shoglunds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! I also am finding it beneficial for the same reasons!
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    Great job!!! I was the same way. Today has been a week that I've been logging my food and workouts on here and I just weighed in this morning and lost 5lbs. It's amazing how much more conscious you are of what you eat when you see it all laid out in front of you. Keep up the good work!
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    Tracey

Well done to you.
    I've just completed one week of healthy eating / exercising and like you was expecting between 1 - 2 lbs but lost 7. I was stunned but so excited and pleased with myself.

Enjoy your fish pedicure

Rachel
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!