VEGAN MEALS.....Post photos of your vegan meals

Options
What does your meals look like?? Looking for meal ideas for vegan meals. Feel free to include any recipes you have.

Replies

• Essnce
    Essnce Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    2d4kp1026itr.jpeg

Vegan Spaghetti and sausages- 500 calories
  • ninalemon
    ninalemon Posts: 36 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    pduic0gla3d5.jpeg
    Breakfast bowl: raw oats, sunflower seeds, banana, pomegranate, grapefruit sections, minced kale and almond milk

3fg0994hah2j.jpeg

I made this soup up using what I had in hand:
    “Sauté” red onion and sliced baby portabellas, carrots in broth until soft. Add turmeric, toss to coat, add 3 cups blonde veggie stock add 1-2 cup chickpeas and a large handful of kale coarsely chopped, simmer until soft. Remove from heat and allow to cool a bit. Stir in 1.5T white miso into a few tablespoons of the broth and then stir back into the soup. Took about 20 min and was delicious :)
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    08kxd6srqgl7.jpg

n8gf332d4r1c.jpg

brbbi1rh0jok.jpg
    I'm not sure what order these loaded in but this my take on a vegan Hoppin John that I made for New Year's Day, some leftover vegan mac n cheese (no fake cheese used to make it), and a weirdly delicious "alfredo" I made with chickpeas and nooch (and spinach....I felt like I needed extra green things in my life that day, so I blitzed up some spinach in the sauce). If I do some digging, I can find some more.
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This is the mac n cheese recipe. http://alisainalaska.blogspot.com/2011/03/best-vegan-mac-and-cheese.html?m=1

The other two are my own creation and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to sublimate.
  • lockwoodme
    lockwoodme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Simple ingredients: spinach, onion, tomato paste, and orzo. My favorite and easy to make.
    hulz4mern1wv.jpeg
  • andfivesixseveneight
    andfivesixseveneight Posts: 140 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    kqx8pmjp0s5t.jpeg tobu and slaw tacos
    gy4mxbwmpd85.jpeg black eye peas and greens with tofu bacon and dhokla
    a53czp9hzn22.jpeg roasted eggplant stuffed with lentils, walnut and mushroom
    0536tv5ae687.jpeg meatless meatballs and pasta
    vl6j60l01jtg.jpeg homemade chayote and pepita tamales
  • ninalemon
    ninalemon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ljhfxxrgu0bh.jpeg
  • CosimaBV
    CosimaBV Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2czexpy.png
    20sfxnc.png

My favourite breakfast foods, whole wheat toast with avocado and peanutbutter and banana; oatmeal with almond milk, fruit and raisins :)
  • CosimaBV
    CosimaBV Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    27wxf6b.png

Lentil sloppy joes with purple sweet potato fries (baked without oil)