I Love New Friends

Hey!
I am new to this awesome weight loss site! I love that I am able to track my food and exercise and that there is already a large database of things to choose from!

I am 22, have been married for just about 1 year and my husband is away on course for another 4ish months (he has been gone since January, joys of having him join the military). I am taking it as an opportunity to loss weight, since he has on his course.

I would love to have some friends on here to help me on my journey!

Replies

• Nice to meet you! I'm adding you :)
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Adding you too! Welcome!
  • sejunco
    sejunco Posts: 16
    This site is great for finding support in achieving your fitness goals. I just added you too :) Of course everyone else is free to add me too :)
  • watcherII
    watcherII Posts: 56 Member
    welcome! i love this site for the reasons you stated. i was on another site, but had to add 50-80% of my food to their database, and it became a chore. mfp is so much better! feel free to add me!
  • Hi, I've just started using MFP so would love to add you all as friends for some much needed motivation and support!

Feel free to add me as well.
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    nice to meet you!
  • looking for support , inspiration, ideas, friends,
  • shoglunds
    shoglunds Posts: 10 Member
    I am new to this site also!!! I LOVE it!!! Many inspirational people and great support.
  • I am new also and looking for that added support.
    Scott
  • lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Welcome to mfp! I have been doing this about a month and it's great!
  • lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Lovely profile pic by the way!:smile:
  • yay! so happy you introduced yourself here!!!!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Hello and welcome to the site!!
  • jkwcmw27
    jkwcmw27 Posts: 15
    welcome this is really a great site. Adding you :)
  • mrchunky
    mrchunky Posts: 18
    Welcome :0) you'll be fine on here!
  • mamadragon
    mamadragon Posts: 110
    ex army here and my hubby served and retired from the army as well. I know what it's like to wait at home. Add me if you want to. Take care