New low vs Nacho night!

Options
2»

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Is that even a question? Nachos. Screw the water weight, it'll come back off in a couple days.

And congrats on the new low.
  • SSpeakes
    SSpeakes Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Never ever pass up nachos. It's got to be a sin.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Nachos. Water weight goes away.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I always have donuts after a low weigh in for fun, but sure nachos work too
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    chloe0wens wrote: »
    Don't throw away a weeks progress for half an hour's eating

What if the nachos fit in OP's goal? Even if they don't maybe having the nachos will actually help keep them on target going forward.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Don't throw away a weeks progress for half an hour's eating

Or...he doesn't deprive himself and enjoys one night that could be over goal and way over sodium
  • Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Have the nachos!! It's one day, one meal really! If you feel guilty try to fit them in to your calorie goal! I've got a birthday party Saturday and super bowl party on Sunday. I refuse to miss out on the fun and yummy food. I'm gonna squeeze in an extra workout, try to budget my calories to fit in as much as possible and allow myself to go over on at least one of the days. I know the scale will be up on Monday from the sodium, but it is what it is!
  • randomlyred
    randomlyred Posts: 23 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm obviously a worthless stupid idiot who has no idea about anything.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    The way I read it, OP wants to cheat on the diet for nacho night. That's well and good if that's what you plan for, but my opinion is it's not worth it to ruin a good thing for a short term want if it's not part of a plan.

Where did you read the part about the cheat? I don't see it. Because I can read.
  • randomlyred
    randomlyred Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow harsh. Sorry I commented.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I'm the wench of MFP, I know.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I say nachos...because you have to make it sustainable. Are you going to say no to nachos forever?

Also, because OP only mentions a problem with sodium/water weight gain, not actually overeating to any extreme. If you really want it, and it's within reasonable calorie goals, why not?
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I want nachos now. (Also I'd have the nachos - the number on the scale is just a data point to me so fluctuations don't bother me.)