Good workout guide apps?

Options
oat_bran
oat_bran Posts: 370 Member
edited January 2018 in Fitness and Exercise
Can you guys recommend me some nice phone applications with workout guides that I could use at the gym? You know the ones that tell you which exercise you have to do, how many times etc. I just don't want to have to print out the workouts that I find online. And I don't have internet connection at the gym so something that work online or allows saving workouts would be great.

Bonus points if the apps allows you to customize your workouts/workout programs based on your goals.

Replies

• NelliR86
    NelliR86 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I really love the nike+training club app. You can make a plan for weight loss goals and it will suggest exercises to do and what days to do them. It mixes cardio with endurance, strength, mobility and more. There are videos that tell you how to do the exercises. You can pick using equipment or not. You can save the work outs do do offline I’m pretty sure.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Jefit gets recommended a lot, as does Strong.

Personally, I've tried both the above (and a couple others) and don't like any of them. I've resorted back to old school - a notepad and pen. Easily customizable, I have all my past workouts available at a glance and it's very flexible for recording.
  • janebegins
    janebegins Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love Aaptiv! It has a bunch of audio workouts and you can download them before you go to the gym!
  • Virtutefluff
    Virtutefluff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    BodySpace is a really great app that is made for the gym!
  • oat_bran
    oat_bran Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recs everyone! I had Nike+ training club a long time ago, I completely forgot about it. I think I'll try all of the apps mentioned above.