looking for keto friends to share recipes!

Options
caelifronzak
caelifronzak Posts: 2 Member
i am new to keto, started january 8th 2018 and i would love to share some of my recipes and get some new ones too. add me :)

Replies

• leisfeld
    leisfeld Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i am new to keto, started january 8th 2018 and i would love to share some of my recipes and get some new ones too. add me :)

I have also just started January 22nd. I have lost 5 lbs already! woo hoo!! I have some great recipes found all over the net. Made Keto bread on the weekend and Fat Head Pizza it was amazing!! Would love to chat and share recipes with you.
  • alliejeanie
    alliejeanie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started a keto diet on Jan 2nd and use a lot of the recipes I find on Pinterest. So far ive lost 12 lbs and my goal is another 20. I read a lot of conflicting opinions about keto online and id love to know what tips and tricks you've noticed working for you! My fav things ive made so far are the fathead pizza and bagels recipes, and stuffed peppers, and sugar free jello with whipped cream!
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start Keto but suck as prepping so trying to get recipes and advice before I start. Would love any good easy recipes
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    leisfeld wrote: »

I have also just started January 22nd. I have lost 5 lbs already! woo hoo!! I have some great recipes found all over the net. Made Keto bread on the weekend and Fat Head Pizza it was amazing!! Would love to chat and share recipes with you.

Ooh! How was the keto bread??
  • dboyer30
    dboyer30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto/LCHF since the 1st of January. I'd love to share recipes with others.
  • tramaine_21
    tramaine_21 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto January 2nd and I could use some new recipe ideas myself. I've been mono-eating, and it's beginning to become a little monotonous.gemtbzxj5fp9.jpg

But here's a little pic of one of my more fun meals to eat--when I can!
  • kender83
    kender83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Keto since November (I took time off the diet during the holidays) and this is one of my all time fav meals (breakfast or dinner).

Cream Cheese Keto Pancakes - makes 2 or 3 depending on how thick you make them.

Ingredients
    2 oz (4 tbsp) cream cheese
    2 eggs
    ½ tsp cinnamon
    1tsp Stevia or sugar substitute

Instructions
    Blend in a food processor or blender all ingredients until smooth.
    You'll make two or three pancakes, so heat up a non-stick pan with salted butter or coconut oil on medium-high.
    Make them just like you would normal pancakes. Try to cook it most of the way on one side and then flip!
    Top with butter and/or a sugar-free maple syrup (check your labels, they aren't all created equal!)
  • dawngustafson63
    dawngustafson63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My new favorite....egg roll in a bowl!! and it is even better the next day!!
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm KETO and you can add me but I eat VERY basic. My favorites include - egg roll in bowl, spaghetti squash alfredo, pesto chicken, and cheeseburgers just doctored up different ways.
  • YogaPantsUser
    YogaPantsUser Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Keto/LCHF/mod protein since early January, not using sugar subs as I don't like the taste and now I've lost the cravings at least. Haven't made any bread substitutes. My meals mainly consist of a protein and veggie and lots of natural fats of course. Last night Just made: https://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/three-cheese-ham-and-broccoli-casserole-low-carb-gluten-free/ So delicious.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I started Keto 99 days ago and am down 29 lbs. I LOVE this way of eating. I did mono eating for a while but once I realized the diet just gets better the more creative you become and recipes you try...BINGO! A diet that actually doesn't feel like a diet. I don't eat a lot of meat...really only chicken and occasionally fish so i'm not one to call for meaty recipes but I do like to find alternative baking options. Please feel free to add me too!
  • snapshotstacy
    snapshotstacy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to Keto!
    I never have enough hours in the day to do a lot of cooking (although I love to cook), so I end up doing a handful of large portion meals & just eating those all week...
    My current go-to has been Fathead Bagel Dogs. I do mine with Hot Polish Dogs and they're AMAZING. Here's a page with directions: https://theprimitivepalate.com/2015/01/20/everything-bagel-dogs/ The only difference I do is that the Dog pack I buy has 5 in it, so I split the Fathead into 5 instead of 4. (Okay, I also use 4 tbsp cream cheese and no xantham gum in my dough.)

I also do a lot of turkey-bacon wrapped cream cheese jalapenos dipped in Fage/ranch spices.

I go through pretty solid phases of being egg-adverse, so I've gotten pretty good at other random things for breakfasts.
  • HalfHerSize
    HalfHerSize Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I’ve been doing keto since the 21st and have lost 8 lb already. I don’t really like eggs so I usually have a shake or bar for breakfast, some kind of salad with protein for lunch, and then dinner. Current faves are

Jalapeno popper stuffed pork tenderloin
    Loaded mashed cauliflower
    Egg roll in a bowl

I want to try the fathead pizza.
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    https://kalynskitchen.com/low-carb-pepperoni-pizza-chicken-bake/ I am making this tomorrow for the whole family and just give them rice or something else on the side , while I will eat just this whoo hoo looks so good.
  • kristingjertsen
    kristingjertsen Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I made zucchini lasagna last night and it was delicious. I found some good basic recipes at the DietDoctor website. I have been stuck at 170 lbs for the past few weeks and I am hoping that reducing my carbs will help me move forward and begin losing weight again. So much easier to feel satisfied when I up the fat content of my food. Even doing so, I am able to stay within my daily calorie goals. Easy and delicious recipe.
  • npearso
    npearso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just ordered the keto coffee. It should be arriving soon. Glad to here positive result. I look forward to adding mind once it comes.