Does anyone want to be my personal trainer?

Options
I am going away on holiday - home - to see people I haven't seen in years. I have to lose 19lbs before I go (15 weeks away). I am totally committed right now, but I know I tend to falter a week into dieting/exercising. I need someone to get me through this. Is there anyone out there who wants to volunteer? I need a mean exercise and diet plan.

Replies

• SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'd ask for volunteers to support you.

You aren't going to find a well designed program for free.

Check out bodybuilding.com. They have numerous programs to choose from.
  • mamajess82
    Options
    I guess that is what I meant - I just need someone to kick my a55 when I can't be bothered to do it myself!
  • Keebler125
    Options
    you probably will want someone that is physically close to you - so that they can literally drag you to the gym.
    that is sometimes the only thing that works for some people.
    others - do VERY well with this type of environment. if they are feeling unmotivated, they can usually find someone here to help motivate them and get them back on track.

feel free to add me if you wish. :)
    best of luck to you in your journey, i am sure that you can do whatever you set your mind to!
  • Rviernow
    Rviernow Posts: 16
    Options
    My friend calls me the gym nazi. I text her *kitten* each morning at 4:30 to get to the gym. Even while on vacation. Get a buddy, tell them your goals, and ask them to get on you about.

Jillian Michaels needs to make a doll to sit on your shoulder. "If you aren't dead or puking, keep running!"
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Do you go to a gym? If you do, see if you can get a personal trainer for a few sessions. Then if you want to continue after the holiday you can.
  • mamajess82
    Options
    My friend calls me the gym nazi. I text her *kitten* each morning at 4:30 to get to the gym. Even while on vacation. Get a buddy, tell them your goals, and ask them to get on you about.

Jillian Michaels needs to make a doll to sit on your shoulder. "If you aren't dead or puking, keep running!"

"LIKE"