C25K week 1

Options
Hey everyone, I am fairly new to MFP. My husband and I started the C25k program yesterday and it actually was not to bad. Which completely shocked me. I was expecting to quit half way through my intervals but I did not give up. :) Looking for support with people who also are just starting the program or just looking for any support to help me through the process. Thanks

Replies

• leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 9 tonight (the final week) I have loved EVERY second of it - keep it up, it's an amazing feeling when you get to the end and see how much progress you have made from week 1 xx
  • gerink
    gerink Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm starting Week 2 of C25K and it wasn't bad either more challenging of course and I'm not sure how far I'm really going but I'm hanging in there. Good Luck :smile:
  • rd14980
    rd14980 Posts: 3
    Options
    i find it really good for someone who isnt really a runner...
    i repeat weeks when i need to and the best part is that you can do that...

best of luck...
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    I did start it a while ago but since then I have gotten flat feet. Waiting on a podiatrist appointment to get insoles made then I hope to jump straight back in without the leg pain. Good luck and well done.
  • spongela
    spongela Posts: 107
    Options
    Hey i did my first one last Saturday and managed to get through it all, looking to do my next one tomorrow, Am using to generally get better at running and improve my stamina
  • aunt_hbomb
    aunt_hbomb Posts: 204
    Options
    I've started C25K twice since the end of May. I have had some health issues that forced me to take some time off, but I am determined to get past week 3. I am starting again tonight. I really enjoy it and fee so good after I've done it. Good luck with C25K.