What is your favorite Keurig Coffee?

Options
1_up
1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
One of the benefits I have at work is the fact that I get unlimited coffee using the Keurig machine and the coffee is actually pretty good. My favorite is the Green Mountain Nantucket Blend. What are yours?

Replies

• tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have one at home. My favourite is the Coffee People's Organic Xbold and i like the Green Mountain's Hazelnut :)
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I would like it, but I tried it and it's great, the wild blueberry one. I also like the Kona and Island Coconut ones
  • 1_up
    Options
    Kona is great and so is the Green Mountain Extra Bold Expresso Blend :D
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I just bought the dunkin donuts k-cups today :)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have a keurig at home and LOVE it!!! I fancy the dounut shop choclate glazed donut. Its is GREAT with some fat free french vanilla coffeemate! :)
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Kona is great and so is the Green Mountain Extra Bold Expresso Blend :D

The espresso blend is good. I had that first then I got the sample pack from Coffee People and the Organic xbold is soo much smoother and yummy.

I cant wait to try the Dunkins ones!
  • NancyCatherineWalker
    Options
    I drink the hot chocolate or the Earl Gray tea. I wish my office would get more of the teas. I don't drink coffee.
  • DamageCase76
    DamageCase76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love the Kona too... but I have a bunch of Kona coffee I brought back from Maui so I often use the single serve "My Cup" thingy and use my own grounds.

As for the K-Cups, am drinking Chocolate Raspberry Truffle right now... it's pretty good. Like the Blueberry mentioned above and my buddy brought over one called Sugar Bush Maple that is awesome if you love maple flavours (I'm Canadian, so go figure :)
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I wish my office had one of these. When I go to a client"s place, and they have one, I make myself a cup. :bigsmile:

I like strong coffee, so I usually have French Roast or Dark Magic, both by Green Mountain.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I like the dark/bold coffees. I mostly use the my K cup thing because I grind my own beans. When I got the Keurig it came with a sampler pack (like 60 K cups) so I got to try quite a few. Never really cared for the flavored coffees even though they can smell amazing! The light roast (GM breakfast blend and donut house) seem to give me heartburn and the yips if I have more than a couple.
  • jackieb79
    Options
    I'm a decaf only drinker and find the decaf selection for k-cups to be a bit limited. But I love the Caribou Blend Decaf and Coffee People Donut Shop Decaf. Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Decaf was nice too.
  • cathyfass
    Options
    Definitely the Butter Toffee :)
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I buy Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla iced coffee k-cups. So much cheeper than buying coffee there.
  • ttballard
    ttballard Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Golden French Toast. Every morning. It is seasonal, so every winter I buy 15 boxes....:embarassed:
  • 1_up
    Options
    Golden French Toast. Every morning. It is seasonal, so every winter I buy 15 boxes....:embarassed:

That sounds like it would taste good! I want some Golden French Toast!
  • lucyclementmiller
    lucyclementmiller Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Either the French Biscotti or the Donut Shop regular