Would love to meet new people and need support.

Options
Hi everyone, I am still pretty new to MFP. I started this website about a month ago and then lost all motivation and never really used it. So here I am back again. I am in a different state of mind this time and I am ready to get on with my weight loss goal. I really need support and help along the way. I am always interested in meeting new people and helping out anyway I can, but really need support and help to stay with this motivation I currently have and for once stick to my plan and quit making excuses to why I cant do it. Thanks everyone, Hope everyone has a great day.

Replies

• shaundam
    shaundam Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) feel free to add me. I log on every day. Best of luck to you. You can do this!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also am starting up a support group if you're interested :)
  • mayoirishgirl89
    mayoirishgirl89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I'm in the same boat. I've been doing my exercise and eating healthy for the last couple of weeks and psychologically I feel much better. I need support to not slip, expecially when it comes to exercise. Will support U2:smile::smile:
  • ammient3
    ammient3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Glad you decided to come back! request already sent:)
  • jkwcmw27
    jkwcmw27 Posts: 15
    Options
    A support group would be a great help.
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :)
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good on you for coming back and getting in the right headspace! Feel free to add me :) I only joined last week and everyone's been so supportive, and giving great tips and motivation! :) Good luck with reaching your goals!
  • mamadragon
    mamadragon Posts: 110
    Options
    feel free to add me. It's hard to get going but once here you will become addicted to this place. I've been a bit busy this summer and finally trying to get back to here. I miss MFP.....
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started last week. This is a great place to be and it is addicted. Take it day by day. We're all in this together.
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    Hey!!! I started a couple of weeks ago and it has been very helpful. I too think a support group would be great. We all need a little push sometimes. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm looking for support as well as wanting to give others support.
  • NWLARealtor57
    NWLARealtor57 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you back. We all need support and motivation here. Feel free to add me also!:smile:
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am pretty new here as well, it is a great site for sure :)
  • taniad76
    Options
    Hello we are on the same path so maybe we can help each other :)
  • taniad76
    Options
    My name is Tania and im also new to the program so far what i have seen i think this program is going to be great in my goals to lose weight.
  • beckyslife
    Options
    You can do this! Can't wait to see how great you've done. Imagine what it's going to feel like to reach your goals. It's going to be tough. But you've got it! (I'm new here too)
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there, have sent you a friend request, good luck on staying with it this time! Together we're stronger.

Ruth
  • jkwcmw27
    jkwcmw27 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support. :)