Trying something new

Options
I feel like I have tried everything out there that there is to try. I am hoping tracking on MFP and becoming more active will help me reach my goal. I am tired of being tired and would like 2018 to be the year that I am able to reach my goals, and feel better about myself. I am going to try go let all the negative people out of my head, and push forward. Looking forward to this journey

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I'm not negative, add me if you like.
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have tried everything out there that there is to try. I am hoping tracking on MFP and becoming more active will help me reach my goal. I am tired of being tired and would like 2018 to be the year that I am able to reach my goals, and feel better about myself. I am going to try go let all the negative people out of my head, and push forward. Looking forward to this journey

Great thinking and no matter what, do it every day and be proactive...you can do it, just a little every day!
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Just start and say by this time next year I will be were
  • janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If you stick to a calorie deficit there is no stopping you! You can do anything you put your mind to! Good Luck in this amazing journey of becoming a healthier you!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    What are your goals?
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you got this! feel free to add me
  • Bch_boy89
    Bch_boy89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We’re all here to motivate! You got this!
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    It takes about two weeks to make something a habit. Find a workout that you enjoy and run with it.