the new girl

Options
Hi all,

Starting today and hopefully this site will keep me on track and the encouragement I need to get my bottom moving!!:tongue:

I will be religous with my entries as I need all the help I can get.

I have a goal for 12 weeks time so will be full steam ahead until then and gradually get into the real swing of things for future way of living.

All the best to you all and hopefully we will keep eachother on the right track to success :drinker:

Replies

• ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    This site rocks!! Good luck!
  • beckyslife
    Options
    Glad you're here. I'm new too.--just started last night and excited to get going...but know I'll need encouragement along the way. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. by December 1. We've got this!! Can't wait to see your progress.
  • loubulou2209
    Options
    Good luck with your goals! I'm sure you can do it!
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome - and good luck.

You're in the right place for motivation and support, the users on this site are a great bunch of people all trying to reach the same goal.

Feel free to add me - the more friends the more inspirational things you hear to keep you going

Ruth:smile:
  • kermitsbride
    Options
    Hi

I started last week and have found it much easier than i first anticipated when my boyfriend introduced me to the site, as a result i have lost 2lbs in my first week,

the site is ace and as you can see from your replys the people are lovely

all the best and feel free to add me

Anna xx
  • glitzem
    glitzem Posts: 6
    Options
    aww thanks Ruth:smile:

the site seems very good, just been clicking around looking whats on.

Im sure it will take me a little while to get used to things but hopefully this is a good start.

Dawn x