Sweet tooth

Options
lesliemcmillian6
lesliemcmillian6 Posts: 10 Member
Hey guys! Does anyone have any suggestions of anything sweet that I can eat?

Replies

• kimhski1
    kimhski1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    apple with some cinnamon sprinkled on it? small piece of good quality dark chocolate? Blended frozen berries. Larabar. Depends on what you consider sweet and if you are looking for something healthy or not so healthy.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    have you tried protein fluff? It tastes like whipped ice cream and can be made in a variety of flavors.
  • seashellybob
    seashellybob Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a tendency to eat one or two hershey kisses to satisfy my sweet tooth. I immediately log in in my diary though, so it doesn't turn into a handful or the whole bag!
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Sweet Tooth - Zero calories.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What do you like? How much can you fit into your calorie allowance?
  • alicebhsia
    alicebhsia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    fruit, sugar free candies
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    When I want something sweet I eat:

Fresh fruit
    Apple cut up in small pieces, sprinkled with a bit of cinnamon/sugar and microwaved until as soft as you'd like
    PB2 mixed with fat free whipped cream to make "fluff"
    And right now it's 1 or 2 servings of heart shaped Sweet Tarts
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I like to have a few (10-15) semisweet chocolate chips and equal portion of raisins. Maybe a couple almonds or unsalted peanuts as well. Surprisingly satisfying.
  • mackenzierose515
    mackenzierose515 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I make oat energy balls (old fashioned oats, peanut butter, honey, sometimes with dark chocolate chips and/or coconut flakes)! Mix em in a bowl and roll into little protein balls- super yummy and about 100-110 cals per tablespoon sized ball
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    jello sugar free pudding - 60 calories
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for fruity sweet: slice up an apple pretty thin, sprinkle with cinnamon and a little sweetener of your choice (optional) and toss it in a skillet with a splash of water. Cook it until the apples are soft and it tastes just like apple pie filling.
  • Breezer628
    Breezer628 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    have you tried protein fluff? It tastes like whipped ice cream and can be made in a variety of flavors.

What is protein fluff?? It sounds like something I want ha
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    My friend just sent me a quick dessert that she swears tastes like cheesecake!

1 container low-fat plain Greek yogurt
    1 tablespoons Jello sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix (or more to taste)
    whatever fruit you like

I am excited to try this!
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Fresh pineapple is good
  • LA2CHI125
    LA2CHI125 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Halo Top ice cream is new and AMAZING! A whole pint is only around 280 calories, but you probably wont eat the whole thing, 1/4 is about enough to curb a sweet craving. It has added protein too, and some non-dairy options.
  • Christinesomething
    Options
    I agree with a couple others on here, Halo Top icecream is a godsend. 280 cal pint of chocolate icecream is amazing for my late night sugar cravings. They have a crap ton of different flavors, and the cals are literally listed on the front of the pints.
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Date rolls!
  • kryptoid1980
    kryptoid1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mini chewy spree. 1 bag is 150 cal. Also love Flips by Chobani. Mint is my go to.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Halo Top ice cream is surprisingly good. At least the versions I tried... Pistachio, red velvet, and black cherry... All three have been really delicious.
  • meg3cookies1192
    meg3cookies1192 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Halo icecream!! And I feel like i can totally binge by eating an entire pint! Most are around 230 in Calories for A PINT! My fav smore lemon cake and vanilla