My NSV

Options
CorrieV1976
CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
So after doing this for 4 weeks I have an SV and an NSV. The SV is that finally after 4 weeks and the first 2 weeks of not seeing a change I am down 10 #'s -- Just the motivation I need to keep going. More important is my NSV -- I have been making low calorie dinners trying a bunch of new stuff that has inspired my family. My finace is now logging his calories on MFP and my kids are all doing WII fit everyday. It's a great way to play games as a family and still be active. My son was out with friends and their mother was going to buy McDonalds and my son actually said no thank you. He actually refused McDonalds...WOAH!!! That's so huge . I am so glad they are all inspired by my actions. Here's to a healthier family!!! Thanks for letting me share!!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    That's great! Continued success.
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! That's great. It's actually easier when the whole family's into it and the kids will learn so much from the team work!
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    That is exciting news and alot to be proud of, I am so happy for you. keep on rockn girl. :smile:
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    You must be a great inspiration to your family. Looking forward to more NSVs in the future.
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome....great Job and keep up the good week
  • gemma247
    gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    thats really good :) ive never known a kid say no to maccies so u must have taught them well hehe :) xxx
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    wow - refusing micki d IS huge! wtg for inspiration! you go, girl
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration you are to your family --- it all starts at home you know! Great job and kudos to your very smart son!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!