Insanity!?

Options
I want to hear story's and see results from insanity! I start Tom my 60 day and eating the food .. I'm so excited :) I'm ready to loose 20 more lbs and hoping this will do it

Replies

• dlevans1911
    dlevans1911 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm an Insanity fan...started it last year and did a couple rounds. have a youtube channel showing my early progress at http://www.youtube.com/homefitnesssuccess in case you'd like to check it out.

The food/nutrition is the key - keep using MFP and you'll be good.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I am finishing week 3. I love it! I have lost 5 pounds and lost 3 inches off of my waist. I had lost 38 pounds before I started. And I was exercising. I do c25k and Jilian Micheals 30ds. It is the hardest workout I have ever done. Sometimes you want to reach through the T.V. and strangle Shaun T!

It works if you stick with it. I recommend it. Just keep in mind, when you first start, it is ok to take breaks.

I hope this helps!
  • grovesaj14
    Options
    Awesome thanks u to both :)
  • TranceGirl
    TranceGirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    This is my second time doing Insanity and I am one week away from finishing the program this time around. I am in good shape and I STILL take breaks in the middle, I don't think there is anyway you can do the whole thing through without taking breaks. Nutrition is even MORE important than the workout. The first time I did Insanity, I didn't keep too close of an eye on what I was eating. I thought, I'm working out like a maniac, I can eat what I want. <-- NOT TRUE! Just remember to keep yourself under watch and keep using MFP. I found that I can't go over 1600 cals a day if I want to lose .5-1lb a week. Insanity was recommending 2200 cals a day for me! I learned that the second time around so I am telling you this so you don't waste your time. Make sure you eat frequently, I eat 300 calorie meals every 3 hours, or at least I try to and that's been working. YOU CAN DO IT! I know you can! Just know that there will be days when your body literally cannot keep going and at that point to need to ignore your body voice and do the best you can. Insanity has totally changed my life, Im a workout junkie now because of Shaun T. So proud of your for taking on this challenge! :)
    Cheers!!
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my 4th week of insanity, it is a great challenge. I haven't had any scale victory yet, hoping it comes after the TOM *crossing fingers* but I have seen some major toning. My abs are coming in more visibly and my arms are definitely looking nice. I am going to post some 30 day before and afters this week. I can't wait to be an insanity grad!! Good luck!!!
  • casie05
    casie05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've completed 2 rounds, the second round I lost a total of 25 pounds. I used it while I trained for my bikini competition. And took home 1st place :-)
    I love it. I'm starting an asylum/insanity hybrid on the 15th :-)
  • fitcounselor
    fitcounselor Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've done 3 rounds (not consecutive). My first round, I lost 18 inches! If you do it, it will work! But, as folks have said, nutrition is KEY!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Hmmm, this just may be my autumn workout...
  • grovesaj14
    Options
    Thank u day 1 of 60 under my belt excited for
    Tomorrow! Also I'm eatting 1500'callores 5 300 calories meals ever 3 hrs hope this weeks :)
  • DiaJones
    Options
    I have been doing Insanity, but I work a 2nd job so sometimes it's really hard to do it every day. I have completed enough days for it to equal a month though. I love it when I can do it. I am not following the food, since I'm a vegetarian, and I'm not sure what equivalent options would be. Stick with it though, I'm sure your results will be AWESOME!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    we are recent friends on MFP, I have a pic in my profile, posted it 3 days ago, as soon as I ended the program. I lost 13lbs and 10, something inches off my body... and can easily run a 5k non stop now...
    endinsanit7.jpg
  • proctorgirl07
    proctorgirl07 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!