Hi! New here!

Hi there! My name is Lauren and I just joined this site today. I'd love to have some friends on here to help motivate me, and so I can do the same for them! Feel free to add me as a friend! Thanks!

Replies

• Shugahhfatt
    Shugahhfatt Posts: 73 Member
    awesome Lauren welcome!! what are your goals...whats going on?:)
  • laurenh861
    laurenh861 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi! Well, I need to basically get into a new healthy mentality! Since the holidays, I've been slacking a little (a lot) with what I've been doing to my body. Time to turn that around!
  • Shugahhfatt
    specifics?? lean gains lose a few ...just eat and live healthy?
  • Shugahhfatt
    I had a blast during holidayzzzzz hahaa
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    I’d love to lose around 15-20 pounds, and strengthen and tone. This girl’s gotten lazy!
  • laurenh861
    laurenh861 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi!! I'm the same!! Feel free to add me!
  • ChicLilly39
    ChicLilly39 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi laurenh861 my name is Tracy I'm 47 . I'm the same after stopping smoking 5 years ago and having a little girl . My body has taken some bashing . I had a c section but it's left me with nerve damage. Iv never had to look to my weight so I find it all frustrating. This app is so helpful thou . I was 10st 4lb Iv lost 7lb I'm trying to get down to 9st as a goal that i see realistic. b I really want to get back to 8st which would be a dream . I find working out extremely painful but I'm trying my best . I'm all for giving the needed push . So feel free to add me