Those who eat the same thing for lunch every day, what are you eating?

What are the macros? What are your stats and total calories for the day. Thanks.

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Usually yogurt or cottage cheese with fruit or veg.
    Usually around 300cals with 25-30 protein.
    Usually aim for 1600 cals a day.
    5'1 maintaining at 100-105lbs for 8 yr.

Above is usually because it is not written in stone, I can also skip lunch or have a huge lunch out.

Cheers, h.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Lately I've been having
    1 builder bar (270 calories, 20 g protein)
    beef jerky (100 calories, 17 g protein)
    a piece of fruit (80 calories)

This is my lazy lunch that my dietician despises but she'd prefer I eat something rather than skipping. I'm supposed to be adding in an additional 200 calories. It'll most likely be in the form of protein powder.

I'm female, 5 foot 9, 133 lbs. Total calories are supposed to be at 2500.
  • stmariepearl
    stmariepearl Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2018
    loaded smoothie! my job involves a lot of running around and unpredictability so it works for me.
    generally has protein powder, yoghurt, berries or banana, spinach, other supplements (collagen, fish oil, greens powder) . some days I amp it up with cocoa powder and cacao nibs. 250-400 calories depending
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    I usually have leftovers from last night's dinner. Macros are all over the place.
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    edited February 2018
    Breakfast : porridge : granola (300kcal) + 1 banana (100kcal) =400kcal
    Snack : 1 banana (100kcal)
    Lunch : Boiled sweet potato (about 350kcal) and gravy (87kcal). =437kcal
    Snack : lettuce (20kcal) with salad dressing (35kcal)
    Dinner: soup : water, coconut milk, vegetables, tikka massala sauce, a bit of some meat ( around 330kcal)

Female, 5'10, 188lbs, daily total around 1322kcal
    If I work out (which I do most days), that will be around +500kcal, that's usually a steak or some craving (fruits, crisps, sorbert or sour candy)

• dlshimp
    dlshimp Posts: 1 Member
    That’s my salad meal. Spinach cucumber tomato half an avocado and some kind of protein light salad dressing
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Macros? Heck, I dunno. I have a protein shake because I want protein. I have a slice of bread and a little piece of banana for lunch. My lunch varies slightly during the week and the macros are never identical from one day to the next.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    edited February 2018
    A cup of beef broth with 85grams of spinach, 50 grams of mushroom. On the side, 300grams of egg whites. I've had it for 3 weeks straight.

51p/2f/8c 250 calories

I've been eating this while cutting, or while at maintenance of 1800-1900 per day.
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    white bean, turkey sausage, kale, onion, diced tomato, and chicken broth soup
  • fuzzy_l0gic
    fuzzy_l0gic Posts: 69 Member
    PB&J with a banana 540 88C/18F/12P
    During bulking I just make 2 sandwiches
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,136 Member
    I never eat the same thing for breakfast, lunch or dinner so I can't say. But I try to balance my fats, carbs and protein the best I can because I do better in the afternoon and with my workouts with an equal or higher amount of protein to carbs. My macros are set at 35% carbs and prot. and 30% fats.

Very short, very old female in maintenance for almost 8 years; I set my own calories to 1350.

Note: maybe if I was cooking for myself I would eat the same thing few days in a row (not always), but since I cook for my husband too, I need to change things around to avoid boredom at the kitchen table.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    During the school week I usually eat a couple fried eggs from Jack in the box for breakfast and a grilled Artisian chicken fillet (just the meat) and a hot Apple pie from McDonald's for lunch. Generally save the rest for a bigger dinner.
  • Shugahhfatt
    Shugahhfatt Posts: 73 Member
    the entire dayy is basically the same...
  • Shugahhfatt
    Shugahhfatt Posts: 73 Member
    lunch is always 3 eggs fried in coconut oil 3 strips bacon some uncle matts orange juice
    baaaammmmm
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Half cup of seed/nuts mix.
    2 HB eggs
    Snack bag of carrots
    1 apple
    1-2 bananas.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Two slices of wholegrain bread with whatever I have at home and an apple, maybe some veggies.
  • Greeneyedgrl_24
    Greeneyedgrl_24 Posts: 34 Member
    Monday though Friday my lunches are ALWAYS the same, mostly because it's easy, filling, and delish.

1 cup of full-fat Greek yogurt and mix it with some Hidden Valley ranch seasoning(I get the container at BJ's, I don't use the little packets)
    raw veg(celery, carrots, peppers, ect)
    1 serving of Tyson chicken tenders(found in frozen foods)-I'll use the yogurt as dip and it's really satisfying

I'll then pack a serving of flaming hot Cheetos for a snack. Fills me right up until dinnertime and I only have coffee for breakfast.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Turkey sandwich
    Greek yogurt w/ blueberries and jam
    Pumpkin seeds
    2 dried figs
    Ice cold matcha green tea with lemon

Every.... Day