10 minute trainer

Options
Has anyone tried 10 mi nute trainer? And if so how did it actually work for you?

Replies

• MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I use them. They pack a punch in the ten minutes. The Ab one is KILLER!
  • GabriellaH99
    Options
    I haven't used that one but it's designed by Tony Horton (P90X) and I've done his other workouts so I have no doubt Ten Minute Trainer will kick butt too! Make sure you order through a Beachbody coach though for free coaching throughout the program and often you'll get an extra free workout if you order a program through a coach. Message me if you'd like! I'm a coach or I can help you find a coach if you're more comfortable with that! :-) Best of luck!!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I will be starting TMT on Monday August 15. I have completed Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I will be starting TMT on Monday August 15. I have completed Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    This morning I completed Total Body and Cardio. I have plans to make this a 12 week program. As a high school teacher and football coach it is not unusual to put in 14-15 hour days. My time is limited during the fall and I believe TMT is the program for me. I am very excited about it.