I'm stuck!

Options
Hi. I've lost around 3 stone by changing my diet, cutting out the rubbish and eating high protein, lots of fish, vegetables, etc. plus training six times a week with a combination of cardio and strength. I probably only have another 9 lbs or do to lose but I seem to have come to a standstill. I don't see how I can further reduce my calorie intake without being permanently hungry but I really want to get things moving again. I'm wondering if I should change what I eat or the types of exercise I'm doing? Any tips would be welcome

Replies

• johnd4076
    johnd4076 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    If you have been constantly doing the same exercise for a long time then it’s time for a change, your body will become efficient after time at those so give your body a shock and change your routine
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Diet composition and exercise can effect your energy levels and satiety, but it has no impact on weight loss rate. As you lose weight, your maximum rate of loss decreases because you can't sustain the same calorie deficit anymore. If you want to continue losing, you have to be more patient, and maybe more meticulous in your food logging.