Here I am again

Options
LVBLosingLBS
LVBLosingLBS Posts: 27 Member
edited February 2018 in Getting Started
I’m back to MFP after over a year away. Feeling a little overwhelmed and looking for accountability pals!

I’m 28 from NY and in my last semester of grad school. In the time I’ve been away my mom and I joined WW and I’ve lost 19.3 lbs so far. Excited to get to know y’all! Let’s be friends! ☺️

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,736 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back to the MFP community. :)
  • Blooperss
    Blooperss Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good look on your journey!
  • KLA161
    KLA161 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m back to MFP after over a year away. Feeling a little overwhelmed and looking for accountability pals!

I’m 28 from NY and in my last semester of grad school. In the time I’ve been away my mom and I joined WW and I’ve lost 19.3 lbs so far. Excited to get to know y’all! Let’s be friends! ☺️

• KLA161
    KLA161 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m back again after a about a year away too, just starting today. Good luck to you, and here’s to a successful journey for both of us!
  • jenn7985
    jenn7985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I too am back after a long hiatus and starting today... we can do it!!
  • sakassab
    sakassab Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    omg! I'm going to add you! I was doing WW for the last year, lost about 25 lbs then gained 10 back from the holidays! I need someone who knows points as well as calories!!!
  • LVBLosingLBS
    LVBLosingLBS Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sakassab wrote: »
    omg! I'm going to add you! I was doing WW for the last year, lost about 25 lbs then gained 10 back from the holidays! I need someone who knows points as well as calories!!!

Just saw this comment after I accepted your request! Yesssss let’s do this!