Options
Hey I’m Halima 29, single mom of two beautiful boys; Finally ended a 5 year abusive marriage. Also, on Oct 3rd 2017 recently got out of a psychiatric hospital. I have anxiety, depression and borderline personality disorder, OCD. SAD: Seasonal Affective Disorder. I am starting to love myself & get healthy for me & my boys. Beginning a new chapter of my life. Nothing can STOP ME!

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!!!!!!!!
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry you’ve had bad experiences in the past. You’re in the right place to change things! Glad to be of help.
  • HalimaaH
    HalimaaH Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • powerof9
    powerof9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Howdy. Best to you. You can do it!
  • janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Loving yourself is one of the first steps to overcoming mental health disorders. Good luck to you.
  • HalimaaH
    HalimaaH Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Janelle. I sent you a friend request. & hello to you. Powerof9. Thanks for the positive energy.
  • WifeandMomof06
    WifeandMomof06 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That’s great to hear! Continue to stay motivated and you will be successful in all you do! Your boys are proud of you! Life is a gift and should be lived with happiness and good health! I’m rooting for you!
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Walking away from an abusive relationship takes incredible strength. So many never get that far.
    Take good care of you and your boys and continue to focus on your health and well being.
    Hoping the best for youx