whats your ultimate goal reward ?

Options

Replies

• PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    These. My sweet husband is buying them for me when I hit 135.

6019826941_e5dac31d45.jpg
    I've been lusting over these Louboutins for a month now.

Sweeet! CFM shoes! Love them!
    I want a new tat, AND as one of the above posts, new pretty bras! They don't seem to make nice bras for peeps with a big body, but smallish breasts! I end up wearing sports bras for everyday. Gettin' REALLY sick of those!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    These. My sweet husband is buying them for me when I hit 135.

I've been lusting over these Louboutins for a month now.

Sweeet! CFM shoes! Love them!
    I want a new tat, AND as one of the above posts, new pretty bras! They don't seem to make nice bras for peeps with a big body, but smallish breasts! I end up wearing sports bras for everyday. Gettin' REALLY sick of those!

YES! I told him to pick me the hottest pair of CFM shoes he could find. Then I told him I'd wear those and nothing else to pick him up at the airport for his R&R. LOLOLOL.
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Mine is a shopping spree in NYC to buy anything my little heart desires and a makeover with one of those famous hairstylists. I will go just a little nuts when I'm in NY.
  • oliviaforever
    oliviaforever Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Huge online shopping spree at Forever 21 (because we don't have one in my city) or Yesstyle. :)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    A pair of Christian louboutin Rolando zipper heels with a nice pair of jeans and a nice tank top. Oh yeah baby. 30lbs to go!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    ultimate goal rewards new tattoos i want both of my sides done and a frog around my belly button
  • VELVET2688
    Options
    YOU ARE ALMOST THERE.....YOU GO GIRL!!! that is an excellent idea..:happy:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I haven't even really thought about it, although I'm very close to my goal now. Feeling sexy when I go out has a way of making me not care about any tangible reward.
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going to take a week in Hawaii next year as a reward to losing our extra weight and keeping it off for 6 months (by February 2012). My ultimate reward will be finally being healthy enough to get pregnant and start a family. But right now I just am enjoying feeling and looking great.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Don't tell my mother, she will kill me!

My reward is a tattoo (rattle snake). BUT I'm not getting it until I hit my GW and maintain it for 6months.
  • lauraleigh7309
    lauraleigh7309 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my reward is a trip to arlington Texas to watch the rangers play ball!! my goal is to lose 100 pounds and i am half way there
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    A wicked night on the town in a skintight dress to celebrate my birthday (when I'll be legal, yayyy!)

Wish I could afford Louboutins as my reward! Maybe Manolos....
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Looking hot. Depending how hot, maybe a professional photo shoot for my violin career.
  • Damandaloss
    Options
    A weekend alone with hubby. Having my mom watch our kids and we go out on the town and stay up in Pigeon Forge (20-25 min from home) so we're in a nice area but still close to home.

A weekend with NO kids is a true treat!! I hope you reach your goal, lol ;)
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    After getting to goal weight [and being there for a while] my OH and I plan to try for a baby !!! Scary LOL!

More immediate plans are a holiday - hopefully in the next month !!
  • Scoobies87
    Scoobies87 Posts: 379
    Options
    An all you can eat chinese.
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Don't tell my mother, she will kill me!

My reward is a tattoo (rattle snake). BUT I'm not getting it until I hit my GW and maintain it for 6months.

I am on the phone with your mom right now.... oooo your gonna get it :P
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I shall be having a ceremony in my backyard. More like a funeral for all the FAT clothes in my closet. All my clothes are size 16/18/20 and 1 size 12 and 1 size 10. The goal I hope to reach will make my whole closet obsolete so when I reach my goal I will be torching every single item of clothing I own and buying all new clothes! I am saving now so I can spend +$800 on all new clothes!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    having a flatter (i'll even take cutely curvy) tummy worth of my belly ring so that I can buy a NICE, maybe even real stone belly ring!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    To look amazing. To prove to all those other moms out there that after you have kids you can still look good.