Hi everyone!

Options
Hey there! I was 238 lbs at one point in my life...I'm now 210 lbs and I'm trying to find ways to stay active! I actually enjoy hiking and sports, but with school, studying, and work, I find myself sitting most of the day! I have made it my goal to be conscious as to what I nourish my body with and stay positive about how I view myself physically!

Replies

• gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm sure you have 30min-1h every day that you use for scrolling instagram or MFP that you could use to work out, it's all a matter of excuses vs. hustling ! Good luck! :)
  • janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Moving around is great, but exercise is not necessary to lose weight. Portion control and a calorie deficit is the only important thing to actually lose weight. Welcome to MFP and good luck!
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I was 238 lbs at one point in my life...I'm now 210 lbs and I'm trying to find ways to stay active! I actually enjoy hiking and sports, but with school, studying, and work, I find myself sitting most of the day! I have made it my goal to be conscious as to what I nourish my body with and stay positive about how I view myself physically!

it sounds like you are starting with a very good mind set! you're gonna do great
  • mgtoscanini
    mgtoscanini Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!