Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• storytime49
    storytime49 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! New here, would definitely like to have some friends for motivation especially when it comes to work out. I do not know how to add though
  • michelepiper940
    michelepiper940 Posts: 29 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I need some active people friends on fitness pal as most of mine take long hiatuses. I have 3.2 more pounds to lose to reach normal bmi weight. Please add me if you plan to be active and login your Diary on fitness pal thanks! I have a Fitbit to track my activity and exercise.
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I want some new friends, if you need someone to give you compliments and tell you you're awesome every 2 minutes.....I am not your man, but if you have a kick *kitten* attitude, not an attention seeker and motivate people by doing shiz and not saying things for the sake of likes (attention begging)......add me ;-)

I may sound blunt, but I am a friendly guy really haha, I support and love MyFitnessCHAMPS all the way!
  • Becrose09
    Becrose09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Would be massive help
  • VickyBristow
    VickyBristow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello - I have no idea how to add people - but would really like some friends on here
  • VelvetTeddyX
    VelvetTeddyX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Would love accountability buddies woohooo
  • becaholic
    becaholic Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some new smiling faces on my page! Most of my friends are now inactive
  • LindyB2018
    LindyB2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am looking for friends who are on daily and who are serious about meeting their goals this year. I have a lot of weight to lose, and would love to motivate and be motivated along the way!
  • laurenh861
    laurenh861 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Lauren and I'm brand new to this site and I'd love some friends on here to help keep me motivated, and so I can help you as well! Good to meet you all! :-)
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’ve been on this site for a few years, and am always looking for fresh new faces! Feel free to add me! Let’s do this together!
  • powerof9
    powerof9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    sanento wrote: »
    Yup I need motivation x x

Go go - you can do it!
  • ThisLadyIsHappy
    ThisLadyIsHappy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Feel free to add me :)
  • wavesleah
    wavesleah Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Low Carb dieter here, looking for friends!! Add away
  • Mattty79
    Mattty79 Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    Been here a while, just off and on. Looking at spending more time on this, feel free to add me if you want ;)
  • AmethystDreamer
    AmethystDreamer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to my day 1. I'm determined to drop 40 this year. Add me as a friend - this should be fun!
  • Beka_Asp
    Beka_Asp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I am new to healthy lifestile. I am starting counting macros from tomorrow an going to jim next week. I have to loose 15kg at least so motovation and little bit help is sooo important for me now. So add me ^_^
  • SuzieC2003
    SuzieC2003 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Always looking for active friends, feel free to add me :)
  • MendoMaidu
    MendoMaidu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m brand new, need some friends!
  • akyodreanh
    akyodreanh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to find friends who have 50+ lbs to lose. I have 110 to lose and need motivation and open diaries! Add me :smiley:
  • Fitwithsci
    Fitwithsci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me, I want friends!